For how long have you played on CN SCP: A couple months
In what country are you located?: Britain
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): UNGOC 1SG 'Belikov' [1121-TL] , MTF NU-7 LT 'Vasin' [PT-CO]
Civilian name: Vasin-Belikov
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding:
GOC 1SG + Attaché
NU-7 LT

Held:
CI-BETA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warning for entering foundation as a gun dealer on Nov 20 and one two week ban for mass RDM on the 3rd October
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I think that I am suitable for SCP-22415 because I am not a toxic individual, I like roleplaying and don't have any bad standing with anyone on the server.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 usually is a very friendly and docile SCP.. Walking around, assisting foundation personnel with various tasks which have to be 'Good deeds''
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the researchers in getting to safety because it is said that I must 'aid non-combatants to safety rather than focusing on the combat itself.'
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- If there are no combative containment personnel around, I would try and assist the researcher with disorientating SCP-076
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not assist the Class-D because 22415 cannot assist Class-D in any way shape or form.1704340852913.png

Status
Not open for further replies.