-Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I have previously staffed on different communities in a Minecraft server called " Minehut ", which hosts servers for players to own and create. My ranks included Helper, Mod, Admin, and sometimes Manager. Some servers only had 10 - 30 servers, while quite a number of them peaked past 100+. I spent around 2 years helping out on these servers, before quitting for a long time.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- No, this is my first time on a roleplay-based game, except for light roleplaying in roblox.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- since it is currently summer break, I can be on for around 4-6 hours depending on personally situations.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Like I had mentioned beforehand, I had spent quite a while staffing on Minecraft, and wanted to see if I could take my skills and what I have learned there, to a different type of game and genre. rather than mining blocks, in this server you get to communicate with people. I wish to explore my strengths and weaknesses by doing my best to use my skills to help people in this community. I think of this as a challenge and also a way to improve upon myself as a person while benefiting others by helping them to the best of my ability.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I have personal experience with helping and dealing with different people, some nice and some rude. Although I might not be as skilled and know a lot about this game and how it works, I can still do my job to help people out the best that I can. I am not afraid to ask for help and know that that will be needed regardless of how good I think I am.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2023

Application Denied

Hey, @kopfkino
Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, having reviewed your submission, we have decided to deny your application because of your low vtime as well as minimum community interaction.

Should you wish to try again, please feel free to reapply in 2 Weeks. In that time I highly suggest to get more in touch with the community for some positive feedback in the future as well as get your vtime higher.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.