STEAM_0:1:469017216

Discord ID (name#0000):
xReverse#1377

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is a repost from one I made a few weeks ago when I didn't have a lot of playtime https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-xreverses-staff-application.13028/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Ive staffed on many servers over the course of many years, 4 years gmod staffing, 8 years minecraft staffing

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- This is the first server I've taken roleplay seriously and have enjoyed it so far

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2-3 weekdays 4-5 weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've spent a lot of time one the server and I really enjoy the community and want to help it be the best it possibly can, I want to help out so that higher staff members don't have to stress over things that lower staff can do.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'm on everyday, I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to staffing and know what to do in almost every situation, I started staffing and running servers when I was 11-12 so I have a lot of experience when it comes to staffing and how to deal with individuals on the server. I can be reached very easily if I'm needed online when other staff cannot be, I'm non biased and treat everyone the same when it comes to sits and punishments, I don't believe I'm more special than other applicants I believe I can offer more than the majority can but there will always be people who can offer more than me. I like to think of myself as a person people can look up to and come to in times of needs and I enjoy helping others and it puts a smile on my face when I see a smile on others.​

Last edited:

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
-/+ Nuetral No interactions
-support application is kinda short

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi XReverse,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.