[US] Yog's 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yog

Jun 17, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41880608

Discord name: Democreep#4567

For how long have you played on CG SCP: At least more than a month now.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Scott "Yog" Walker, Yog

Civilian name: Jimminy

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP level: 30, Total level: 136

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
* None, this will be my first whitelisted role.

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
* No kicks/bans, only warns I've gotten were verbal, and from when I was still new.

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
* I am knowledgeable with both the SCP character and its ruleset, and I am a pretty good SCP roleplayer myself, having had plenty of experience with most other SCPs.

-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Depending on the situation:
* When contained, SCP-096 will either sit in a far corner of its cell or be pacing by the eastern wall (according to the original SCP entry).

* When breached (not face seen) or after killing all 096-1s, SCP-096 will sit down (crouch) for a minute, and then begin to wander around the facility.

-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
* SCP-096 hunts down and kills anyone that has seen its face, so it can go anywhere its target(s) is/are, but only that. SCP-096 can only go to places like D-Block IF one of its targets are inside D-Block.

-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
* 1. Containment personnel (with Anomaly Containment Beam and SCP Restraints) must equip SCRAMBLE goggles and a Bucket.
* 2. Containment personnel must find SCP-096 and begin recontainment by placing a bucket over its head (ideally when pacified).
* 3. Once bucketed and docile, SCP-096 is to be beamed, cuffed, and then be brought back to his chamber as quickly as possible (before his bucket breaks).
* 4. Recontainment is successful when the announcement system (or corner message box) states SCP-096 is recontained.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-10 105010.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-10 105010.png
    374.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2023-07-10 110217.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-10 110217.png
    596.7 KB · Views: 5

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
Hello! @Yog
I thank you for taking the time to make an application to be whitelisted for 096.
Congratulations on having your application ACCEPTED

Please contact an Admin+ In game to receive your whitelist

As a reminder 096 must idle for 60 seconds after killing someone during his rage. He can only move before that timer

If someone else has seen his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.