Discord name: zach.h.
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 2 Year+
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Zach "BUB"
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1713398483797.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Current: 096 Whitelist | Previous: MTF Nu-7 Seargent, MTF Omega-1 Lieutenant, Ethics Committee Member, Ethics Committee Deputy Charmen, Gensec Captain, Department of Intelligence Ambassador, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I am suitable for the SCP due to my plentiful experience playing as SCPs, and creating RP, and I've spent a considerable amount of time on foundation jobs. I believe I will be able to actively assist and expand on RP situations with this SCP as it adds a whole new level of potential RP with its dimensions and abilities.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- Normally the SCP is just walking around the facility looking to help those who are morally just. The SCP also can help facility staff with tasks it has the power to help with, such as SCP recontainment or medical issues depending on which dash SCP is being played.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- You aid the researcher because he is not combative and is in harm's way near the fight.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No, you wouldn't want to repel 076 into the researcher. Rather you can try to either distract and draw 076 away or if possible send the researcher to the dimension.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- No, because the D-Class is considered a combative at that point the SCP can not heal him.

Last edited:

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Zach "BUB" !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Bubba​

Status
Not open for further replies.