Marlton Smitherz
Civilian name:
Marlton Smitherz
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
yes, and voice changers
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): level 14
-20241002125352_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None, this is my first white listed role
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warning, ERP Jan 16 2024, they turned the kitchen into a club and everybody there got a warning to my knowledge. Nothing extreme happened so idk why I got a warning for it tbh
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I love to LARP as the SCPs and am very skilled at it, I also can use voice changers and understand how to make it fun for the D-Class and Researchers involved
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
being in the corner of the room while sometimes crying and being very shy while wanting people to not view his face
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
no, unless the target went to dblock, he is only allowed to make beelines to the target that viewed his face and now allowed to make other routes for the sake of more kills, as is goal is who ever looked at his face and not for a high body count
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
after the image is spawned and looked at, 96 comes out and starts sprinting at fast speeds to the person(s) who saw the image, this usually makes more people look at his face)
The staff and guards on site come to the conclusion that "uh no, 096 has breached" and start the process of containment
typically 096 has a bucket put over his head (to prevent more people looking at his face) or taken to an area that nobody can see his face at. afterwards, he is cuffed and brought back to containment

Last edited:

McMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Mar 3, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to it being an overall low quality application and the parts of the questions being wrong.

You may reapply in 3 days.

Kind Regards,
@McMuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.