[. . .Loading OOC Data. . .]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158601269
Discord name: erin_fenmore
. . .
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 6 Months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
. . .
Character name(s): "Fennec"/Iris Valentine (Foundation) and "Whisp" (CI)
Civilian name: "Rover"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
. . .
Do you have a mic?:
- yes and gets plenty of use
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):​
Level proof.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding: CI-B / CSG E-11 / Ethics Committee Assistant
Held: CI-D / GOC CPT / Consultant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Clean slate! I have no bans/Warnings/Kicks

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

- I consistently strive to enhance role-play experiences with others and mutually enrich each other's experiences, regardless of the job, character, or GOI I am involved with. Regarding SCP-22415, I believe I am suitable because I enjoy and often prefer passive or partially passive roles. I excel in supportive positions and am confident in my ability to provide aid wherever it's needed without any issues.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:

Ensuring that personnel are pursuing good acts of will and reflecting that in their own actions
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combating CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

- Non-combatants will always be a priority over combatants, as personnel such as researchers cannot defend themselves compared to personnel like NU-7 or DEA. With this reasoning and considering the typical goals and behavior of 22415, Researchers and other non-combative personnel would always be top priority.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, and 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

- No, I should not repel 076-2 as this would directly contradict the beliefs and behaviors of 22415. They strive for the good deeds and safety of personnel, especially those who cannot defend themselves. Propelling 076-2 would put the researcher behind him in direct danger and could result in loss of life, which goes against the principles of 22415.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

- As 22415-1, I would not give him medical attention as escaping D-Block would be considered a bad deed. What I would do is recommend the D-Class stop and comply with the foundation personnel. If they don't then go alert the nearest GSD/DEA to restrain and stop the D-Class before they harm any more people. After doing this, I'd go seeking to aid anyone harmed by the escaping D-Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.