Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodo

Nov 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name):
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 24
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central daylight time GMT-5
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Researcher Ace Gonzalez
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name:N/a
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:510707624
Discord ID (name#0000): The Reaper#5525
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I have been playing on multiple Scp Rp servers.
-
How many hours can you be on every day?: 6-8 hours at the minimum
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be a moderator because I want to help the community prosper, and I see a large number of rule breakers, mainly a lot of mrdm caused by both gensec and d class.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am special over the other applicants because I have been playing on Rp servers for a long time and know a lot about the rules. Plus, I am a swift learner, so what I don't know, I will pick up on quickly.

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+/-Neutral
-Low Playtime
-No Interactions

-Staff Experience
-No Warns

As my colleague has stated your play time and reputation in the facility are both low. Going by your app I do think you could possibly be an excellent member of Staff but I believe you should wait a week or two before applying for the Staff Team.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would like you to improve on your application and reputation on the server before reapplying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.