[USA]"Alan" Frouds 096 App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2023
Scotland
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:758908755

Discord name: Blazzingauto

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 3 years (taken a few breaks)

In what country are you located?: Scotland, United Kingdom

Time zone: GMT+1

Character name(s): "Alan" Froud - Foundation

Civilian name: Alan Froud

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level?
SCP level 15, Total 114
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Foundation - IA Agent, DEA Agent, DEA.Senior Agent - MTF - Nu-7 LCPL, E-11 SPC - CI-B SSGT -
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received two warnings, Fail-RP, RDM, i received the RDM Warning because i was new and had no idea what to do or how things worked at the time.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am loyal and have been serving on this server for 3 years now as-well as i already have some experience in containing SCP's Such as SCP-096, 173, 035 and 049 mainly the basic SCP's, but i am also very interested in RP scenarios.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
The pacified state for 096 is him crying while covering his face sitting in rather a corner or a random area of any room.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP 096 will only go after those who are unlucky enough to see his face, after 096 is in his docile state he may not go straight to D-block and get others to view his face for kills.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP 096 can only be contained while in a docile state, once in docile state a bucket must be placed on 096 to prevent any more people from looking at his face after that he is to be restrained and brought to his CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.