'Alan' Froud - Foundation

Civilian name:
'Alan' Froud

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

Scp level 15, total level 119
2024-09-23-16-20-34-579.jpg

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF - Nu-7 LCPL, E-11 SPC.
Foundation - Internal affairs agent, DEA Agent, 096, Combat Medic.
CI-SSGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received two warnings, Fail-RP, RDM, i received the RDM Warning because i was new and had no idea what to do or how things worked at the time.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I have some good experience on this server over the 3 years i would say i can be trustworthy since i currently hold a CL3 card and have not once abused it, i also love non combatant jobs like researcher, sr.doctor and below.

-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

The normal behaviour for scp-22415 is him roaming the site healing others and protecting the non-combatative from any and all threats
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

I would aid only the researchers since they cannot fight they must be protected from danger, since they are not combative CI are most likely going to target them mainly for their keycards and disguises to harm other non-combatants

-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

no, my job is to protect the researcher, not to through 076 into him so i do not repel him, if i could i would yell at 076 to be careful about the researcher behind him and if still cant hear me then i shall try teleport the researcher away only in-case someone starts fighting too close.
-

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I dont give it to him because he is an inmate for a reason meaning he/she must of done something horrible, as-well as they are considered a threat to scientists/non-Combatives, even if i did heal the d-class they would just straight up go straight to attacking anyone they see, so no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.