[USA] 'Alan' Frouds Ambassador App

Apr 8, 2023
Scotland
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:758908755

Discord name: Blazzingauto

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 years with some small breaks/+1095.7275 days

In what country are you located?: Scotland

Time zone: GMT+1

Character name(s): 'Alan' Froud

Civilian name: Alan Froud

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Internal Affairs Agent Holding)
-DEA Agent (Holding)
-SCP-096 (Holding)
-Combat Medic (Holding)
-Nu-7 LCPL (Held)
-Nu-7 PFC (Held)
-E-11 SPC (Held)
-DEA Senior Agent (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received two warnings, Fail-RP, RDM, i received the RDM Warning because i was new and had no idea what to do or how things worked at the time, Also main reason for the RDM was mainly because of lag, i had meant to shoot a hostile D-class but because of that lag i had instead shot a CL2 Guard.
The Fail-RP i do not recall how i got that but it was most likely because this server was one of my first RP servers.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

I am applying for ambassador to gain further experience and trust within the Department of IA, i believe i could increase IA activity and that would mean i would have to spend several hours on the server assisting new agents learn the codex and as-well as i believe that another active Ambassador would be great for IA's appearance to others that rather show an interest in joining IA or working closely with/for IA.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

-I believe i am fit for this position because of my experience as an agent, and that i have been an agent for at least 2 of my 3 years learning from the code of ethics, Ensuring the safety of others, Even though i believe i am completely mature enough for this opportunity to try to become an ambassador i believe some improvements are needed not for me but IA, For Example: We need to encourage our agents to be more active so that we may have more ethics enforcement, since as an agent i have seen way too many people get arrested, Take 09/26/24 for example on that day around 5 people were arrested at the same time, which is a really bad thing to see.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I have written 41 arrest documents for the Department of internal affairs, if asked i may show one or two of my documents to show what an arrest report should look like, What makes a good doc is the following:
- Good grammar
- Correct spelling of wording's
- Use a good enough format so people may be able to read the document
- include name of arrestee
- include agents name and IA department logo to signify the doc belongs to the department of internal affairs
- Where it happened
- when it happened
- how it happened
- No unnecessary words
- Witnesses Body-cam
- Signature from arresting agent

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

The responsibilities are shown below:
1. Train new agents
2. Ensuring agents are abiding to the legal codex
3. If required to act as a judge during tribunals
4. Perform trainings
5. !Credit the good work of Agents that rather make a good document or if they are shown to be doing well and putting in the effort.

-

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what story lines they would be involved in:

** 'Alan' Frouds CL4 Personnel File **

- Date of Birth: 14 of august 1999
- Place of birth: Montreal, Canada
- Sex: Male
- Ethnicity: Canadian
- Race: White, Canadian
- Height: 6 foot 1
- Weight: 90.3 kg

Been really busy this month, i am normally on the server for around 4-8 hours depending on IRL stuff, also if you wish to know my steam time on GMOD is 2, 102.9 hours total.

Last edited: