For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since September 2023
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:CST
Character name(s):(UN)Alexander "Alek", (CI)"Transient" ,(F)"Alecs"
Civilian name:"Alics"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):US
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-Total 142, SCP 25Cap.PNG
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-(Held) UNGOC 1SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No I have not
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-I am suitable to be SCP-22415 because i have played the server for awhile and i understand how to play non-combative support roles.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-The SCP typical behavior for each is different 22415-1 would be to walk around and heal people that are friendly and not enemies of the Founfation. Whilst 22415-2 would walk around and help people gain access to the dimension if they need to escape a situation but not to people getting chased and/or arrested as they would preserve them as bad people. Lastly 22415-3 would walk around and help people by pushing back breached SCPs
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-I would aid the researcher running away as they are a noncombative running for there life I would aid them by pulling them into my dimension if in 22415-1 or if im 22415-2 i would give them access to the dimension whilst still pulling them into it so they could run away
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-I would not repel him because it would put the researchers life at risk because 076 would target him
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-I would not help them because they have escaped and are not to be helped

Status
Not open for further replies.