For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a month
In what country are you located?:
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Alexander Thomas
Civilian name: Squeaky Maquire
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: On my 1st day on this server I received a warning for RDM

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: While I already enjoy my time as being a Senior Researcher, I think becoming an Executive Researcher will let me assist new researchers to what we do in the research department and make their experience more enjoyable for them. Being an Executive Researcher will also test on more interesting SCP's and extend my roleplay possibilities will be enjoyable for me and for others involved.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I have spent a lot of time in the research department and I have spent a lot of time with other executives researchers to understand their role in the research department. I also assisted new researchers on how to conduct test and how to write documents.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: I have written 3 excellent documents. A excellent document must contain at least 4 pages and must have little to no grammar and spelling mistakes, it has to be well written and can be easily understood by the reader what the document is about . The document must describe what is the aim of the test, how to do the test, and how the results of the test.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Executive Researchers are to expected to be mature and to assist new researchers as well as act as role models to the department of research. Executive Researchers are to approve cross test and grade documents. and conduct test on higher clearance level SCPs.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: When alexander was a middle schooler Alexander's life was filled with curiosity after learning about the human brain. throughout the years Alexander became obsessed with neuroscience and later got a PHD and later became a neuroscientist. As years went by Alexander received a letter for a transfer to a new facility which is now known as Site-56. After working for the foundation Alexander's curiosity for Cognito hazards and interest for SCP-714 let him rise through the ranks of the research department. Alexanders curiosity grew as he rose the ranks discovering new Cognito hazard SCP's and eager to find how the brain is vulnerable to Cognito hazards and how to make devices to make the brain less susceptible to Cognito hazards.

Last edited:

Ithresh

Apr 23, 2022
logo.png

From the office of Research
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. This position is an assistant leader for the Department of Research. After observing your efforts in the research department, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Executive Researcher Alexander Thomas​

Status
Not open for further replies.