Not open for further replies.

Anakin GroundRunner

Donator
Sep 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): anakin6199
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 6d 20h
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Chief Anakin GroundRunner
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Anakin GroundWalker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44794542
Discord ID (name#0000): anakin6199#5011
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
1-day Farming ban (appealed)
Warning - RMD D-Class on D-Class within the first couple of days of playing
Warning - Metagaming - Used name to identify D-Class - At the time did not fully understand Metagaming, but now I do
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I used to be an executive for my university's ESports team. I led the community and helped/punished players. My actual job is a developer manager, so I have lots of experience managing people as well. As a Chief I have also dealt with GENSEC by having to security ban them many times, I always take a second to explain why and then give out the punishment.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, both from D&D and playing on other servers. I have a long history and I make sure to stay in character even in challenging times. I also enjoy hosting D&D sessions where all the players stay in character the whole campaign for maximum emersion.
-
How many hours can you be on every day?:
2-8+ hours a day. Depending on my workload. I am a senior member of the foundation (Chief of Security) so I spend a lot of time on the server.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to help improve the server's experience. Often I see rules being broken and players not being punished for ruining other players' RP experience. I have never given punishment out of anger and know how to be clear with players about what they did wrong and how to improve.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I deal with D-Class and GenSec all day long as Chief and can easily/swiftly catch server violations and punish/educate those who break them.

I am 23 and married, and extremely stable. I have past experience managing and educating players.

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Mature
-Good Interactions

-No Gmod Staff Experience

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Mature
-Good Interactions

-No staff experience

Reszka

Sep 19, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Good Interactions
+Good Application

-No Gmod staff experience

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi @Anakin6199 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.