For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Arlos'chicken'burger
Civilian name: Arlos
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: holding CI-B and Sergeant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 FailRP warns the first was as a thaumotologist because i killed a dclass with my powers, the second was for combat cuffing when i was newer to the server I have learned from both of these mistakes and they won't happen again
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? i like to play gensec and currently play as sergeant often and having captain would let me be able to be a leader inside of gensec and d block. I believe I could help lead d block into safety from riots and escaping d class
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I believe I can be a good leader for new cadets and guards and teach them the rules and how to properly opperate d block although I received Sgt rather recently I also played on officer and SRU often before becoming a Sgt so I am familiar with the rules inside of d block and the foundation
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibility of captains are to kelp d block in order and be able to order gensec to properly keep d block safe while also give out trainings and license to other gensec to improve the quality of gensec they also are a role model to all of gensec and shows what a proper gensec should be doing to keep the foundation safe captains should also preform sweeps when necessary
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-JV1GsvZ09ji94WscqF1KOEPzZB0SpzuG7HR8vwf1xI/edit

P. S. This is my first application and would appreciate any feedback you can provide

Last edited:

Good Morning Arlos,​

GSD Leadership has made the choice to Deny your Application for Security Captain.​

We do not yet believe you are suitable for this position yet.​

you may Reapply in 2 weeks, Please DM @roro3138 Via discord for more info​

-Chief Powers​

Status
Not open for further replies.