IA Ambassador
Combat Medic
DEA Agent/Operative
Trial Game Master
SCP-096
SCP-22415

CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

XP Farming: I received a 1-day ban and a warning for the same incident. This happened when I was still relatively new, and we had just finished fighting back a massive Code Black with Gensec's help. While playing as a scientist, I started crediting everyone as I had seen others do in the past. I did not realize it was a mistake, and I accepted the punishment without argument when the admin informed me. I learned from it and never let it happen again. Other than that, this has been my only warning so far.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I am applying for the position of Site Advisor because I am eager to contribute to the efficient functioning of the Foundation in RP. Whether it's developing guidelines for lethal injections, proposing a new foundation justice system, or creating an entirely new subdivision, I have been passionately writing all these policies and ideas for the Foundation. However, I often experienced frustration as I waited for Site Admin or departmental leaders to approve and push these documents forward. I am passionate about reading and writing new policies for departments, and I am eager to see the Foundation move forward. With my experience in Junior CL4 roles, such as Ambassador and Assistant, I am confident I will handle the workload associated with joining site administration. My goal is to help the Foundation become more efficient and effective, and my eagerness to contribute to this goal is unwavering.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

Though I may not have held a Senior Level 4 position in the past, I am confident in my abilities and expertise in administration. My activity, constantly dedicating hours of my time every day to playing and enjoying the server, has prepared me for this role. My tenure as an Ambassador has introduced me to the laws of the Foundation, and I have mastered and understood both the COE and COC in their fundamentals. I am confident in my ability to assist in administering and enforcing the Foundation's laws across its many departments. As an Assistant to the Ethics Committee, I conducted numerous department reviews and addressed issues within the DEA and Medical departments. It also introduced me to the world of tribunals, as I worked with other Ambassadors of IA to host the Low Court of Internal Affairs, revitalizing the underutilized tribunal system and bringing new life to it. My role as an assistant has also made me comfortable assigning orders to agents and Gensec, helping organize and authorize sweeps of D-Block when needed, and arresting and dismantling multiple unions of tech experts. Overall, I am highly confident in my abilities and expertise in administration, with many Junior Ambassadors already seeking my assistance to clarify rulings. My actions within the Foundation further support my claims in this regard.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

1. Ensuring Foundation Personnel Adherence to LC, CoE, CoC
2. Enforcing Disciplinary Action on Department Leaders
3. Approving Tests and Signing Off on SCP Samplings
4. Authing Sweeps of D-block/Mass Terminations if things get messy
5. Authing Raids of GOIs When Needed
6. Assisting with RP for Departments and Foundation in General
7. Attending and Hosting Meetings
8. Approving D-Class Work Permits and Signing Off on Them
9. Assisting with Department Policy Changes
10. Watching Over the various Departments
11. Allowing GOIs to Help if Needed during a breach
12. Authing AA when needed

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Accessing Dr Nighthalls Personnel File...

May 13, 2024
+Major Support
Despite not having a Sr. Cl4 this person has proven he is a great leader in Internal Affairs as an Ambassador, if there was space for director in IA this person would be a director, with that being said they should be a Site Advisor. As well as being a great ECA/OSA. I believe the lack of Sr. Cl4 is made up for.

• Love
Reactions: Asmodeus
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Administrative Department
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Site Administration Verdict Report
REGARDING: Asmodeus's Site Advisor Application

2SMRF4Y.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello Asmodeus, first I would like to take the time to thank you for putting in your application to become a Site Advisor. Secondly, I am pleased to announce that your application has been pushed to an interview. Don't hesitate to get in touch with any Site Administration member to move forward with your application process. Good Luck.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​