SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher - Holding
MTF E-11 - Held
UNGOC SGT & Attache - Holding

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1w Macros/Scripting Ban (False ban applied during a 008 breach for spinning in a chair, was removed roughly an hour after being applied), Toxicity warning​

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe I am a suitable candidate with my experience as an Executive Researcher as I do as much as I can to ensure Research Department follows the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and the Foundation Legal Codex, along with any staff involved with a test. I try to be as approachable as possible, and do my absolute best to remain calm and collected during stressful situations, whether it is roleplay related or not. I also believe my leadership and management experience as Mentor Manager for the Board of Education, Director of the former Unidentified Anomalies Unit and newly created Department of Tactical Theology also help qualify me for this position.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Assisting the Ethics Committee with anything that help is needed for.
Fulfilling orders and projects given and assigned by the Ethics Committee.
Knowledge and enforcement of the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and Foundation Legal Codex.
Conducting interviews with staff from Research, Medical, and Gensec departments for departmental reviews and general insight into current activities and conveying the information to the Ethics Committee.
Signing off on work permits for D-Class personnel when available to do so.
Authorizing Advanced Armory for specific combative groups during a Code 5 when necessary.
Authorizing termination of D-Class personnel past airlock during dire circumstances like a mass Code 5.
Approving research test/sampling documents in the event an Executive Researcher is not available or on-site to do so.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Isobel Elphelt spent most of her time in Site-65's medical bay, trying to keep some semblance of order in the chaotic area. Isobel took up the duty of ensuring her fellow colleagues followed the Code of Ethics, especially for medical treatment of D-Class personnel that were brought in for medical treatment. After a long, arduous day of tending to wounded personnel during and after a containment breach one day, Isobel would be walking through to the Personnel Wing, and spotted a poster advertising open positions for Assistants to the Ethics Committee. Isobel thought about the idea for a bit, thinking about if she was ready to step away from the medical bay. She decided after some careful deliberation that she was, and went to the Ethics Committee's lobby to request an application form, where she filled it out and handed it over for review. Isobel would return back to the medical bay while she awaited a response to the application.​

Iris Valentine

Nov 30, 2023
+ Support

I have seen their work as an executive researcher and from past experiences and interviews I think they would do amazing in this position

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Astrids" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Assistant, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to become an assistant, for details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member.

_1Z5tO0mZYhG0sDZZ5KtOEjlRyNxDIPtfeInYumlqX25TkjBloHWGIccC5V_vZQFUnLp9bc9uTcga4qFk0_eObldx-elT8irY1OxkbpxYS7dL09ggjNbULWZ0HUxlm8jb8dEB8xBgueKjaGWxOBsG5k

Vice Chairman Mr. Pavish
LcfmXkxhPbIwhlk7eQbkt9un7BSqtFWM8Y5SCoSWaQtUPXdkDIx2fGbUUDW3Op5JTPNGI34rt2x5UBVxUlmuKkfAN5lfJ8m47e_Zfvg0NkzyRTtiPiPdH4AvvJqQz5dfObDHCFFYqKzfTFfwK-Izmec

Status
Not open for further replies.