What are your total levels?:

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
CI alpha Held
MTF E11 CPL Holding
Dea Senior Agent Holding

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
  • 2 weeks​
Why are you applying for Special Agent?

I'm applying for Special Agent because I enjoy the roleplay as a DEA agent and with the new position I could enhance the quality of the roleplay while being in this new area I could be more of assistance to newer DEA who haven't gotten trained yet and take a more serious role within the department.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

Because I understand the core beliefs of DEA those being Negotiations, counter intelligence, espionage.

I enjoy being a leader to those that are below me.

I'm experienced with the methods that GOI’s use, and can adapt accordingly.

I have a great understanding of the rules being a prior internal affairs member.

I'm committed to using my skills, and experience to improve DEA as a whole.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

The documents that I have ever made before were when I was in research I made lots of them but I never used the system in the computers and just went up to the ambassadors that were online at the time, but from the brief time of speaking with them I gained lots of knowledge from trial and error of what makes a “Good Document” from my understanding the most important are grammar, having it be clear easy to read, and being creative, and if possible have a format so its easier and less of a mess to look through.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

Approving MC&D Permits.
Helping with negotiations.
Closing the level 4 Bulks when needed.
Training and guiding fellow DEA members.
Giving Authorization for matadors when needed.
Being the assistants to the managers when needed,
Coming to the aid of foundation members when being attacked by Group of interests members.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Francis grew up in a home influenced by his father’s work with the Foundation. His father, a cold heartless man, often shared stories about duty and sacrifice, which inspired him. Although his father was often away on missions, Francis admired him and the values he represented.
To give “Francis” a focused education, his parents decided to homeschool him. This allowed him to explore subjects like math and logic, helping him develop his curiosity and analytical skills.

As he got older, he wanted, no needed, to follow in his father’s footsteps. When tragedy struck and his father was killed during a covert operation. Francis' desire to work in intelligence grew stronger.

After 2 years after his fathers death, he joined the VSSE, an intelligence agency, where his critical skills quickly stood out. His hard work, determination caught the attention of the Foundation and he was captured.

He awoke in a sort of interrogation room, a voice spoke “We have a Proposition for you “Francis”

Recruited for his talent in navigating complex scenarios, he quickly rose within the organization.​

Last edited: