Civilian name: Dimitri Serchenko
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50650768
Discord ID (name#0000): Avenged™#7226
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This would be the first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have a few warns. I'll list them below.
- 2 Fear RP warnings
- 2 Fail RP warnings
- 1 RDM warning

I think the FearRP and FailRP warnings came together in either one, or both instances. I believe they are from sneaking into the foundation and failing to comply with not breaking out of cuffs and running away under gunpoint. The RDM warning came when I first started on the server and killed a fellow D-Class. I will not attempt to justify these actions, as the warns were warranted to be given.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, although it has been quite some time since then.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, my longtime favorite, yet long forgotten was Starship Troopers RP from back in the day. Recently, SCP-RP and PoliceRP have been the most enjoyable.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I'm usually on about 3-5 hours per day. Im currently on a six month recovery from work, so if requested, I can hop on at any time with the exception of Saturday and Sunday after 8pm.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I truly enjoy this server. I've been on Gmod for a long time and can say that SCP-RP USA is one of the best RP experiences I have had. The sever offers a solid structure for players to have fun and offers every type of player the opportunity to take part in something that fits their style. I'd like to assist in keeping the server running smoothly and ensure that everyone gets to experience the best of what SCP-RP has to offer. I've also noticed that staff seems a bit short, sits can take several minutes and you routinely see the same moderators constantly hopping from sit to sit . This puts the moderation team in situations where the job may seem a bit "too much" or "overwhelming" and leads to the rushing of situations. I have witnessed several instances where a mod takes my sit, and will appear rushed to quickly end my sit, and go off to deal with another. I'd like to help with alleviating this problem so that other moderators can enjoy their time on the server and resolve issues without having to feel rushed.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I would be able to help alleviate the staff shortage issues and enable those in the moderation team more opportunities to take a step back and RP more. I'm pretty active on the server and have built a solid understanding of the server rules. I also bring to the table previous moderation experience, but also real life experience in supervisory and management positions in a very stressful industry. I possess a level head, which allows me to navigate complex situations and make critical decisions. I'm also very patient, which helps when dealing with uncooperative, or heated individuals. I focus on facts, but I also listen and attempt to understand all parties involved before taking an action. I'm also a firm believer in educating, rather than punishing people for minor violations. I hope that I can assist sever leadership and administration in making SCP-RP USA a fun place for everyone to enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.