[USA] Belikov's 22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:490510102

Discord name: gordan1

For how long have you played on CN SCP: Around one year.

In what country are you located?: Britain

Time zone: BST

Character name(s):
CI-C DELCOM 'Vokileb' [LD-CO]
DEA Snr. Agent 'Belikov'
Frank Leiser

Civilian name:
Frank Leiser
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1712368557757.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding:
CI-C DELCOM
DEA Snr. Agent

Held:
CI-Beta X2
NU-7 LT
UNGOC 1SGT
NU7 CSG

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warning for entering foundation as a gun dealer on Nov 20, A two week ban for MRDM on October Third 2023 (when I was returning to the server and didn't care that much for the rules), And I have another FailRP warning which isn't specified and I was never told clearly by the administrator that gave me it why.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I believe I am suitable for SCP-22415 because I enjoy the thaumatology side of the server and wish to experience what it is like to use the reality bending powers for good instead of dissolving and exploding the heads of people that I dislike and are in my way.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415's usual behavior consists of supporting foundation staff and doing what it perceives as 'Morally Correct' which would mean it will not harm people or assist in their harm.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the researchers due to that being the correct moral decision. They do not have weapons and cannot defend themselves, saving them would be the best thing for 22415 to do.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- In this situation, I would create a distraction for 076 and give time for the researcher to successfully run and hide from the SCP.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-22415-1 would not help the Class-D due to them being a hostile towards the foundation and have committed very bad moral decisions to get to where they were at that moment. They would have to fend for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.