[USA] Bernard Lowe - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodi

Aug 15, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): kodithegreat
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): VTime says one week and three days; realistically, it’s more than two weeks.
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Bernard Lowe
Chaos name (include your rank): Recruit Viktor Reznov
Civilian name: Arnold Lowe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50414347
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-mr-bones-moderator-application.7149/post-47603
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? And why?: Yes, I’ve received 2 Warns and 1 False Ban - You can find the ban appeal and explanation here. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/mr-bones-ban-appeal.7023/

I want to apologize again for my past mistakes. I should not have let my personal frustrations in real life outside of the server affect how I treated others. It was unacceptable behaviour that I’m sincerely sorry for.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes. I have spent thousands of combined hours as a staff member across multiple communities, ranging in game modes from TTT to DarkRP to SWRP. I have co-managed two once-major Australian SWRP communities and over a dozen smaller DarkRP communities since I started playing Garry’s Mod back in 2013.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, not only do I have a large amount of game time on SCP-RP, I have experience in other serious RP game modes and games. These include SAMP (GTA San Andreas Multiplayer), FiveM (GTA V Multiplayer), Star Wars RP, PERP, and HL2RP in Gmod.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-4
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I’d like to become a moderator for our server to help the community and staff team. Due to my timezone (AEST), I’m often most active when there is less staff on, and this is when I have seen the most rules being broken. Staff are usually overwhelmed because of the backlog of tickets, and I would like to assist with that.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As stated above, I believe my diverse background and knowledge of both community and game issues would give me an edge over some other players. I am incredibly resilient and mature enough to handle situations without losing my patience or my temper. I also think my availability would help a great deal in off hours, being able to be on when there’s less staff.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+/-Neutral
-Active
-Low Warns
-Good App
-Staff Experience

-Bad Interactions

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+Support
+Decent interactions
+Good hours
+Active
+Previous experience
+Good application
+Seems to have a good understanding of the rules

-Warns

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
+Support
+ Is Australian
+ Good Interactions
+ Active
+ Good applications

+ Seems to have knowledge of the rules.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I will be giving you a +Support.
Good interactions
Great playtime
Previous staff experience

Reszka

Sep 19, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Good Application
+Good Intentions
+Understanding of rules

+/-Lack of interactions
+/-Some warnings

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Active
- Previous experience

- Better interactions since previous application
- Warns

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
-Support
Warns
No interaction
Seems to have a poor reputation within the community according to others

RP and staff experience

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would like you to improve on your reputation on the server before reapplying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.