Not open for further replies.

ETHICS ASSISTANT APPLICATION
"Hound"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73240950
Discord name: AgentKid#4900
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
time2.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Pacific Standard (California)
Character name(s):
"The Hound" - for my Ethics Assistant application.
"Bloodhound" - currently in O-1

Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-US

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7, Lance Corporal
- MTF O-1, Sergeant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no punishments on record.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I am the best candidate for this position due to already working in close proximity to the Ethics Committee as an O-1 NCO. My duties as O-1, which include enforcing the Code of Ethics and protecting the integrity of the committee and the foundation, provide me the advantage of insight into what the Committee does both on a day to day basis and on the grand scale. My roleplay, even as just an MTF member, has been complimented and praised. I am particularly skilled in investigations and interrogations, both of which are heavily relied on when ethics come into question. I know several Ethics Assistants and Members already and am ready to contribute my skills and dedication to the Committee.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: The responsibilites of an Ethics Committee Assistant are as follows.
Ethics Committee Assistants are responsible for:
  • Perform any and all Ethics related tasks when directed to by EC Members, especially when such matters need the attention of the committee when the attention of a Member cannot be spared at that moment.
  • Step into the role of an Ethics Member should no full members be on site.
  • Assist in directing MTF Omega-1 personnel on all matters concerning Ethics and Internal Security.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: "Hound" is dedicated to the Foundation, this much is evident. He serves his Committee with undying loyalty and will risk all else to ensure the Foundation survives by the order of the Code of Ethics. "Hound" is also ambitious. He recognizes the elements of corruption and mismanagement that plague the mid-to-upper levels of the foundation and is intent on rooting them out. "Hound" understands the Code of Ethics and has strong ideals and ambitions on how to bring the rest of the Foundation to bare.

"Dirty" Dan

Donator
May 16, 2022

CHANGE OF COMMENT​

- Support Leaning to Support
+ Well Written App
+ Good RP
+ Clean Record

+/- Knowledge

I believe you could use some mentoring before becoming Ethics, from an actual Ethics member before becoming one. You have tons of experience as an O-1 member, but that's not to say you know lots about Ethics in general. I could be wrong, going off of your experience generally subject to O-1.

I think this needs to be brought up in of itself, that you have soared in O-1 as the new LTCOM, I believe you'd make an amazing COM one day and lead O-1 to do greater things. Purely I believe you should stay as O-1, for the main factor that you do exceptional in O-1 based off experience.

Good luck!

- Trial Moderator

- O-1 CPT "Dirty" Dan
- Resigned IA Ambassador

Last edited:
+Support
Works well with Ethics
Nicely written
Thank you for the support!

COMMENT​

+ Support
+ Well Written App
+ Good RP
+ Clean Record

+/- Knowledge

I believe you could use some mentoring before becoming Ethics, from an actual Ethics member before becoming one. You have tons of experience as an O-1 member, but that's not to say you know lots about Ethics in general. I could be wrong, going off of your experience generally subject to O-1.

Good luck!

- Trial Moderator

- O-1 CPT "Dirty" Dan
- Resigned IA Ambassador
Agreed, that’s what I really want to gain as an Assistant, why I didn’t go for the full member position.

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Bloodhound's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an Assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.

-Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.