Bob 'Cupcake' Loss

Civilian Name:
Bob Loss

Server Applying For (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

• Yes, I have a microphone.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

• I currently hold roles as IA Ambassador, MTF E-11 PVT, Combat Medic, DEA Agent, and CI-Alpha.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? If yes, why?:
I received a warning for RDM while I was a D-Class for stabbing someone who cut in line. I did not give a warning, which led to my receiving a warning. I have since reflected on this and understand I was in the wrong. It won't happen again.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I have a solid understanding of the responsibilities associated with a clearance level 4 role within the Foundation. I am well-versed in the Code of Ethics (CoE) due to my current position in Internal Affairs.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
As an ECA, the responsibilities include representing the Ethics Committee, allowing Foundation staff to communicate with higher-ups. ECAs sign work permits for D-Class, enabling them to perform menial tasks around the site, which helps Foundation staff stay focused on their primary goals.

Please provide some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bob began his story in a small town with few inhabitants, where he developed a passion for baking. He would bake a cake whenever he could. One night, he made a chocolate cake for his family, but no one was home, so he saved it for the next day.

When he brought the cake out approximately 26 hours later, another identical cake appeared. Bob knew he had only made one cake, and no one else was there to make a second one. He gave the extra cake to his local church, which consumed it all except one slice. This remaining slice was left in the basement for two weeks, and upon discovery, 14 similar cakes had appeared.

This created a lot of chatter among the townsfolk, who accused Bob of breaking into the church and placing the cakes there. The mayor, who knew someone in the Foundation, informed them about the incident. The town soon faced a "termite" problem in the church, forcing its closure. The Foundation investigated the anomaly and discovered the cake duplicated every 24 hours. They traced the origin back to Bob.

Bob was given two options: take a medicine to forget the incident or work for the Foundation. Being jobless at the time, Bob chose to work for the Foundation. He was promptly given Class F amnestics and assigned to Internal Affairs, but was told not to forget his love for baking. Now, Ambassador "Cupcake" has forgotten his past life and works for the Foundation. He believes it is time to move up the ranks to Ethics Committee Assistant, ensuring all staff remain ethical, professional, and obedient.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Bob 'Cupcake' Loss'" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Assistant, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to become an assistant, for details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member.

_1Z5tO0mZYhG0sDZZ5KtOEjlRyNxDIPtfeInYumlqX25TkjBloHWGIccC5V_vZQFUnLp9bc9uTcga4qFk0_eObldx-elT8irY1OxkbpxYS7dL09ggjNbULWZ0HUxlm8jb8dEB8xBgueKjaGWxOBsG5k

Vice Chairman Mr. Pavish
LcfmXkxhPbIwhlk7eQbkt9un7BSqtFWM8Y5SCoSWaQtUPXdkDIx2fGbUUDW3Op5JTPNGI34rt2x5UBVxUlmuKkfAN5lfJ8m47e_Zfvg0NkzyRTtiPiPdH4AvvJqQz5dfObDHCFFYqKzfTFfwK-Izmec

Reactions: Bob "Cupcake" Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.