Time zone: Eastern
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF nu7 LCPL
Chaos name (include your rank): bob dingle the 4th recruit
Civilian name: jerry "bob" (kid)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634655260
Do you have a mic?: Yes I have a mic and I use it majority of the time
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...le-brimstone-mod-application.7131/#post-45121
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received multiple for nitrp fearrp rdm micspam and micspam I got these because I use to troll a lot I use to not like to rp but now that I have been playing for a while I have began to like it more and I am sorry for all I have done and caused and I would love to be apart of the mod team
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No I do not but if I get taught I will learn pretty quickly
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I do I have played a lot of military and city rp I have spent over hundreds of hours on them and tend to do that for this server (yes i shower i promise)
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on from 3:30 to the time I go to sleep on school days and as long as I am needed on weekends
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator of the SCP-rp server because this is the server I play the most on now I take it more serious and help people when they need help I have spent countless hours helping new people and teaching them and reporting any bad activity to mods
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can be able to help with all the people who don't take this server seriously I can help make this server a server to actually enjoy instead of being trolled left and right, I am a kind person unless someone says or does something to me and I would love to help others that have the same problem, I can play for many hours a day possibly even tell the morning if I really have to but I mainly want to be a mod because i love to others in need.

Last edited:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Hey @aidsismyname1! Please edit your post title to include [UK] or [USA] at the start.

Regards,
The Platform Team

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+/-Neutral
-Good Interactions
-No Staff Experience
-Warnings

aidsismyname1

Jun 26, 2022
+/-Neutral
-Good Interactions
-No Staff Experience
-Warnings
thank you for your response, i know i have not had any staff experience but i am a quick learner, and i know i have a bunch of warnings and bans but i have changed and would love to be apart of the mod team

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Haven't interacted or heard much about you, so I will be giving a +/- Neutral.
Decent playtime
Bare application

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @aidsismyname1 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application has been denied. I would like you to work on increasing your reputation in-game. Being a member of staff requires the community to have a lot of trust in you, but the same is required from other staff as well.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.