[USA] Bobbert's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpkinz_

Jun 17, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): I believe it was Spooky Stix
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Used to have 33 <-- somehow changed to 23 its 33 some hours + my current playtime which is 5h 6m.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): bobbert
Chaos name (include your rank): None
Civilian name: bobbert
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155716159
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not that I know of
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, a few Garry's Mod servers as well as my own server & FiveM Servers.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, on games like FiveM, Garry's Mod, and Minecraft.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4+ Hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I'd like to become a moderator on your server as I'd like a different experience from the norm. I play Garry's Mod a'lot but I haven't been apart of any big server's staff teams.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that I'm special over other applicants as I focus on creating a bond with the players inside of the server & I have prior experience as well as using grammar and treating every player with respect.

Last edited:
+/-Support, leaning to -Support.

+ Experience. You have decent roleplay and staffing experience.
+/- Punishment History. After reviewing your history, you do in fact have a warning for RDM from back in April.
+/- Interaction. I have not interacted with you at all. I have also never seen you on Teamspeak.
- Application Presentation. You provided at most two sentences for an answer, taking no time to elaborate and present yourself to the team. You need to take your time to work on the application and show the effort you say you can provide. Reflect what you say.
- Activity. 33 hours is just above the minimum, and not nearly enough time to fully gauge the community to the point that is expected of a proactive staff member. Spend more time, get to know prominent members, and get involved with a whitelisted group. All of these lend lots of credibility to your application.

Custumz

Mar 31, 2022
- Support

- Application make
~ Would have loved to see home color, your answers are pretty lackluster, and answering "not that I know of" isn't the best response if you're making an application for staff. I would have loved to see more detail in everything.
+/- Ability to follow directions ~ Looks like you're following most of the rules/guidelines but would have loved to see more detail as it states in the guidelines.
- Total playtime ~ I understand you said you had 23 hours but your currently play time is 3 hours.
+/- Personal interactions ~ No personal interactions, not even a run-by of your name.
- Community involvement ~ No community involvement, not even department.
+/- Experience ~ "A few GMOD servers" is not really telling me much about your experience.
- Punishment history ~ 1 warning for RDM which isn't the best for someone with only 33hours.

No matter my opinion, I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Good luck!
~Custumz

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
- Support
- No interactions with you
- Not many hours in-game
- Application looks unfit for being staff.

I quit

Jun 6, 2022
+/-Support, leaning to -Support.

+ Experience. You have decent roleplay and staffing experience.
+/- Punishment History. After reviewing your history, you do in fact have a warning for RDM from back in April.
+/- Interaction. I have not interacted with you at all. I have also never seen you on Teamspeak.
- Application Presentation. You provided at most two sentences for an answer, taking no time to elaborate and present yourself to the team. You need to take your time to work on the application and show the effort you say you can provide. Reflect what you say.
- Activity. 33 hours is just above the minimum, and not nearly enough time to fully gauge the community to the point that is expected of a proactive staff member. Spend more time, get to know prominent members, and get involved with a whitelisted group. All of these lend lots of credibility to your application.
I lean the same as Blood

harryman

May 1, 2022
+/- Neutral
+/-low hours
+/-no experience in game
+/-unsure on activity
+/-unsure of rule knowledge

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Bumpkinz_ ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your reputation on the server is not what we expect from staff applicants, please try to involve yourself in the community more.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.