[USA] Bobby Clint's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): I don't even remember that, should be something with gnome.
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2d 17h 37m
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Bobby Clint
Chaos name (include your rank): Bobby Stiff
Civilian name: Bobby Cliff
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:107134894
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is the first application I've made.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I haven't.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I do, I spent a good 6 months at another gmod server before they shut down, and a moderator/developer on another for about 4 months. Before then, I was a senior moderator. That experience was close to about a year ago from now.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do, the server that I staffed on for 6 months was a serious roleplay server in the SCP-RP category as well.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5-7 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I honestly enjoy my time playing on the server, and there are plenty of other people that do too. I like helping as much as I can, and I believe joining the team would allow me to do that. There are plenty of times that I can name where staff may be busy with something else, and it happens, as it's happened to me too, and I'd like to help lessen that load on other staff members too. I enjoy helping new players day to day, whether they're D-Class or other, and having the capacity to do that for everyone on a larger scale would mean plenty to me.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
With some of my time dedicated to IA, I've learned plenty of the rules outside of the code of ethics/conduct. Having that knowledge, teaching that to others so they're in the green is also very fulfilling to me. I do see myself being level headed, calm and collected, in stressful situations, and I believe that's a perk that not many people do have. With my knowledge and experience, I do believe that I'll be able to work efficiently with the staff team and community.

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+ Support
+ Good app
+ No warns
+ Previous experience
+ Seems to have a solid understanding of the rules

-/+ No previous interactions
-/+ Decent playtime

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Staff Experience
-Good App

-No Interactions

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
+ Support
+ Good app
+ No warns
+ Previous experience
+ Seems to have a solid understanding of the rules

-/+ No previous interactions
-/+ Decent playtime
I remember only a few interactions we've had, primarily during research for approvals on cross-tests. <3
+Support
-Active
-Staff Experience
-Good App

-No Interactions
<3

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are free.​

Status
Not open for further replies.