Yes :)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my first application

-Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've received 3 warnings whilst being apart of this server this are:
RDM (A) (Wed May 17th 2023)
I killed somebody as 173 in there spawn, at the old spawn area where the stairs leading up to security sector are.

Fail RP (Sun June 11th 2023)
I can't remember what this one was for

FailRP (Sat Jan 20 2024)
I entered Dblock as a Medical Trainee trying to heal people and got warned for it.

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes I've been staff and also GM in 3 different Communities ranging from FiveM and Gmod, Oklahoma state RP is where I started my
Staffing experience on, I managed to get up to Junior administrator before resigning due to college stress that I had at the time.

I've also been apart of 2 different Gmod communities where I was staff on them and Gamemaster, These are Nexus JVS and Sapphire Servers, Which both unfortunately dead, due to players no longer joining.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Oklahoma State RP, was once a serious roleplay before it it went down hill, I've also tried out for NoPixel which is a whitelisted server,
but due to my low hours and being new to FiveM at the time I was denied. Apart from them two I've not had much experience with Serious Roleplay

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I'm on site everyday, after my university lessons are over, I usually spend all day on Civil networks,
Monday I'm free due to it being my day off so I can be on all day.
Tuesdays I have lesson in the morning and afternoon, and then I will be available for the rest of the day.
Wednesday is game day so I'll be out for a bit and will be on later on.
Thursday I have lessons all day, and I can get on later on my time usually around 5 PM GMT
Friday I have lessons all day and usually can get on around 4-5 PM GMT

-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to become a moderator on CN SCP-RP because I think I would make a great moderator, I believe I have the experience and the knowledge to go further than some, and I love to help people out with anything they need. I would say I'm a very helpful individual. I've noticed early morning and afternoon my time (GMT) there is a lack of moderators on the server to moderate. I would love to be apart of the team and help out with tickets and staffing on the server and really fill a gap for when more moderators get on later on in the day. I'm not an individual that holds a grudge against anyone, and everyone is treated equally. Being able to help people out when they need it is the main reason I want to become a moderator.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I can help you out... because I play during times when not many staff members are on, as stated above. I can help the other staff members with tickets so that they can be done faster, resulting in less stress on them to get them done. I believe I have the experience and knowledge that I have gained from past experience as a staff member in different communities to really exceed as a staff member on your server. I'm a kind-hearted individual that really likes to help out when I can, always trying to go above and beyond so that other people's experiences are better. I treat everyone equally, I hold no bad thoughts against anyone, I have really good communication skills, and I give 100% in any situation that is thrown at me. So what makes me special over other applicants? I believe I am special over other applicants because I am a mature, motivated, and unbiased person who really would like to help out people in need. I'm somebody who will follow orders and give 100% in doing them. I will uphold the server rules and conduct my role to the best of my ability

Edited to fix the alignment issue

Noimless

Oct 9, 2022
+ Support
- Very Mature
- Solid Application
- Very Respectful of others
- Great Intereactions
- Knows what he is doing

Good luck Mr. Boris ?

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
"7. Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied"

-/+

1. Recent warning (within 30 days)
  2. Haven't had any interactions with this individual as of lately (time zone likely)
-Support
  1. Didn't follow application guidelines and mentioned several servers
+Support
  1. Known community member
Overall -Support (Best of luck on your application)

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Denied

Hello @Boris Johnson, On behalf of the US Resources team, we appreciate you taking the time to apply to our Staff team. However, there are
numerous issues with the application that have led us to deny your application such as:​
  1. You received a warning too close to when you applied​
  2. Broke Rule seven of the application guidelines​

You are eligible to re-apply in four weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.