Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I've received 3 warnings whilst I've been apart of this community
RDM (A) (Wed May 17th 2023)
I killed somebody as 173 in there spawn, at the old spawn area where the stairs leading up to security sector are.

Fail RP (Sun June 11th 2023)
I can't remember what this one was for

FailRP (Sat Jan 20 2024)
I entered Dblock as a Medical Trainee trying to heal people and got warned for it.
-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes I've had past experience in other communities not only on Gmod but out of Gmod too.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I've been staff and also GM'd in 3 different Communities ranging from Games out of gmod and Gmod servers I managed to get up to Junior administrator before resigning due to college work I had at the time which didn't allow me to have any free time.

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Well right now I'm on everyday of the week, I'm usually on during low population hours, and then I play through the day
I usually stay on the server until 11 GMT which is around 6 PM EST I believe, I'm very active within the community and server.

Unless I have university on that day then I usually get on a little later on and come off a little earlier.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator on CN SCP-RP because I believe I would be a good addition to your team. I believe I have the experience and knowledge to go further than some and the maturity to handle myself under pressure. I also love to help people out with any problems they might come across. People ask in general chat for help, and I always respond when others don't. I've noticed early morning and afternoon during low pop hours, and later on through the day, there is a lack of moderators on the server to moderate. This is where I could help out massively and really fill the gap for when more moderators get on later on. I also just want to help relieve some stress from the current moderators at this time. I'm not an individual who holds a grudge against anyone, and everyone is treated equally.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I can help you out. Because I play during times when not many staff play, as stated above, I have the experience, knowledge, and maturity to go far within the staff team, I believe. I'm always up for a new challenge that is thrown at me. I'm a kind-hearted individual that really wants to help out the community and its player base. I treat everyone equally, I have really good communication skills, and I give everything 100% when I'm doing it. I'm somebody who will follow orders at all times, and I will uphold the server rules and conduct my role to the best of my ability. Overall, I believe the experience and knowledge of not only being apart of this community for a long time but also past staff experience will make me a good moderator.

Last edited:

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
Alright please do /warnings in the chat and send us a screenshot of it other than that I say

+support
-active by a lot
-great detail in the app

-has experience as mod

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
+SUPPORT

Great guy and really laid back as a person. Experience as staff in general, both on and off of GMOD. Super active (I see him every day i'm on).

Curvy

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Nov 22, 2022
+ Support
+ Great amount of effort put into the app.
+ Strong candidate.
+ Active
+ Has experience.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Amazing person to talk to, very approachable & active.

XThomas

Aug 21, 2022
US
+ support.
good guy ingame. never ran into a issue with him,
Application looks well done.

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
+support
active on the server
great experience
good app overall

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @Boris Johnson
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at .Kore.

Status
Not open for further replies.