Boubak Squidy

May 1, 2024
General Information

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:493088087

Discord name:
yulo3676

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
about a year or longer now, don't know exactly.

In what country are you located?:
USA

Time zone:
CST

Character name(s):
Boubak "Bravo" Squidy

Civilian name:
Bookaki Mitoso

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
yes

Questionnaire

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Internal Affairs and External Affairs

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

-

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I have been internal affairs for a while now, about year now I believe I don't know exactly, but I figured that I should apply and attempt to move up in positions shooting my shot. I also want to help change things a little bit, recently I've noticed a lot of people slacking off and not doing anything like when PW bulk is closed no IA is maintaining Checkpoint Charlie instead sitting outside and not doing it at all. I want to help change this and enforce the policies of Internal Affairs.

-

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I have been a part of internal affairs for quite a decent amount of time now. I know my way around the foundations and around how IA works, I also know some of the CoE. I'm not going to lie and say I know all of them and am willing to learn about them more. I know how to get things done effectively and as quickly as I can. I'm a quick learner, catch onto things decently fast.

-

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written about 2-3 documents maybe 1 or 2 can't remember exactly, but I still know how to make good documents.
To make a good document, you must use proper grammar, be descriptive but not too descriptive, as we don't want to be reading for hours just to get to the conclusion. The document must be neat and organized with everything in order so something that happened later isn't at the beginning of the sentence and what happened in the beginning isn't at the end.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The responsibilities are to watch over the internal affairs agents and operators in their duties to make sure they are properly doing their jobs and that they aren't sitting around making a fool of the IA. As an ambassador, though, they should also be maintaining the law and making sure everyone below and above them is following the Code of Ethics. They should also be the ones doing interrogations and arrests, not just leaving it to the agents or operatives. Ambassadors are to set an example for the ones below them to give them someone to look up to and be able to come to for any problems and solutions, giving guidance to the ones who look up to them.
-

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Raixin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
SCP ACCEPT.png

Hello, @Boubak Squidy

After a discussion with our Ambassador team we DENY your application for ambassador, please get into contact with me if you would like to know more.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Director of Internal Affairs, Riley 'Raixin' Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.