[USA] Bygone's 96 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeCustodian

Jul 12, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104145642
Discord name: Somemate
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Over a month in actual playtime (I need to touch grass.) And I started around early June
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): 'Bygone' and Helios Dawkins
Civilian name: Delios Hawkins
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Ye
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP 19 & Total 129
20240930071150_1.jpg-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
gensec SGT, E11 LCPL, and CI Delcom
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2x RDMs and a metagame. First RDM was me starting out as a cadet, second was cuz of abuse, and the metagame was due to all of MTF following cuffs and
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I feel like I can do a fair amount of roleplay beside from murder and I do know a fair amount of the map even HCZ which allows me to path easier.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Basically sit in a corner and sob (to avoid people looking at his face)
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
Basically anywhere where his targets are and he should make a beeline toward that target (no de-tours to get more kills). If the target IS in Dblock he should make his way to Dblock if not why would he enter it?
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
First step is the photo is spawned and/or someone looked at his face which triggers 96.
96 enrages and starts rushing toward the person who looked at his face (most likely causing more people to see his face which he quickly murders)
The foundation quickly realizes 96 is out and starts preparing.
96 is either bucketed or lured into a place where no one can see his face which allows the foundation to cuff 96 and take him back to his cell to be recontained .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.