[USA] Caboose's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Dusk

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Been playing since Aug 2022. This month I've only gotten around 3d due to me taking a [LOA].

In what country are you located?:
US

Time zone:
Central Standard Time

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Consultant Lee "Caboose" Contreras (NU-7 SPC)

Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A

Civilian name:
Ryan Locke

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:650652206

Discord ID (name#0000):
realdusk.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first staff application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
All expired.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I do. I was a previous senior moderator for a large SCP-RP community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Of course.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-6, depending on how busy I am.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I've recently been looking for ways to become more involved within the server, and I see this to be the perfect chance. Ever since I have joined the server, I've seen many people breaking rules such as; toxicity, RDM, LTAP, etc. Some of these people get away with such, and I want to make sure that they won't continue to break the rules and they get the correct punishment required. Not only this but I love helping others and assisting them in there needs. A staff position would do just perfect with this desire!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As a member of the staff team I will be able to contribute my knowledge of the server and it's rules. I also have extremely well communication skills and can communicate across to other effectively in intense or calm situations. Not only are my communication skills well but my time zone also allows me to be on during low-pop or high-pop hours. Allowing me to moderate those who break rules either time of the day. Whether it'd be night or day. Lastly, my goal being to make the server a healthier environment for all and let everyone enjoy such a wonderful server, I'd say with this motivation I can make the server truly a better place and make sure those who need punished are.

Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello, @Caboose.

After discussing with the Resources team, we've decided not to move forward with your application for staff. The primary issue is the similarity between your external communication profiles and an existing Server Leadership member. This could confuse newer members seeing 'RealDusk' on Discord and 'Dusk' on Steam as contacts. Please update your profiles to reflect your identity or choose a different name, ideally not that of a staff member. Additionally, we encourage you to engage more with the community and increase your visibility.

You may reapply in 2 Weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.