[USA] Caesar's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:413752963
Discord name: hillbillyhillsilly

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

- Since launch of the US server, around 20% of "Play for one year" achievement.

In what country are you located?:
- United States

Time zone:
- MST

Character name(s): Caesar Kuznetsov
Civilian name: N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warn for NLR, killed a D-Class by 914 after I had died. Happened around 6 months ago.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- At this point, I have around a years worth of experience in the research department. I became an Executive around the time the Dpt. Leader was Crow, and I feel like I've done all that I can do in this department. I feel like my efforts towards it have paid off over time, and I feel like it's time to move on to something bigger. I think I am ready for more of a leadership position.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

- Not only do I have the experience to become Site Administration, but I am also able to turn very mingey players in any department / rank into good roleplayers. I know how to subtly guide them into becoming better players, not by yelling at them for being mingey, but being nice to them and rewarding good behavior. I am able to turn negative situations into good ones for the most part.

In addition, I have leadership experience in other servers and in real life. If I was to be accepted, I would dedicate myself into increasing the quality of the server's roleplay, and hearing everyone out on their problems.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

- The job of a Site Advisor is to do the following:

1. Work with all departments / task forces on site and make sure they're running smoothly with little to no issue.
2. Work on fixing abusable policies on site, and just general creating / removing policies as the needs of the site progresses.

3. Approve AA for MTF when it is necessary.
4. Pick department leads, with a few exceptions.
5. Handle smaller issues around site so that higher ups do not need to worry about them.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Many escapades involving Thaumaturgy, and creating roleplay around me while working with the research department closely. Nothing too fancy. There's no use in trying to predict what type of things I'll get into as SA: After all, I'm mostly going to be reacting to other people. The only thing I can say is that I'll be as involved with everything happening around me as I can, and it'll progress from there.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Caesar Kuznetsov
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject: Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings Caesar,

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied. After much deliberation, Site Administration has decided to deny your application and move forward in another direction.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_).

You may reapply in 2 weeks after this message is posted.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Status
Not open for further replies.