[USA] Caesar's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name: gyaradose21
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1,753 (old) around 2k at this point
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Foundation Name: Caesar Kuznetsov
Chaos name: daisy boo pamela
Civilian name: Chance Arden
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:728912772
Discord ID (name#0000): lesbianweedbrownie
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/usa-caesar-kuznetsovs-moderator-application.19316/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warn for NLR in 2023 when I went back as a GENSEC to kill D-Class in 914 after dying as a researcher

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-5 on average

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?

- I want to assist with immediate action regarding minor tickets such as stuck tickets & handle staff tickets to where everyone's satisfied in the end, and guide people away from getting mad during sits. I already own most of if not all donator roles, and am planning to buy spaceman, so it can be proven that I'm not just doing this for VIPs. I want to become a moderator as a hobby to improve my skills in handling situations in real life disputes, and as a way to improve community reputation.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?

I can be on a lot more consistently due to my living style. I work as a part time babysitter & tutor, and as such I have skills in handling situations and calmly explaining things to people. This includes explaining things in a way as to where no buttons will be pushed. I have at least three previously held Staff positions, one being for Civil Networks, two GM positions, one at Civil Networks, and am overall qualified for this position. I have a lot of free time to kill, and time's a good resource to have.

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @Caesar Kuznetsov ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

WE as the resource team feel that you are not ready to be put in a position as this again after what happened when you were a gm resulting in a blacklist. As staff we want our members to be trusted 100% when there doing their jobs.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.