Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Calliope
Chaos name (include your rank): Mikhail Katyusha recruit
Civilian name: Red Harlow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139888323
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-com-calliope-application.8136/
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-calliope-096-app.8001/
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-calliope-096-application.8440/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None received
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: at minimum probably three to two but I regularly am on for much longer
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I have played on this server for awhile now and have loved the events and want to be apart of the crew to spread the fun to the new or even veteran players. In short I wish to help with the thing I love so much
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: While I am not very experienced with pac3 I can import basic models and am very keen on learning what is excepted for a game master to learn

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server): 1. SCP- 4666 Yule man event in which a gruesome murder in pine wood happens and the foundation come after the police and local citizens seem to disappear after getting to close to the site foundation comes in and soon the find the nightmare that is being hunted by the yule man. 2. SCP- 082 Ferdinand the cannibal would be in an event in which he seems to escaped another site and accidently wonder to up to the gates of the foundation again and so once recaptured would be experimented upon by researchers. 3. SCP- 1370 pester bot has made his way into the foundation and now whishes to destroy them though due to its lack of combat prowess is captured and tested.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server) SCP-610 the flesh that hates has taken over part of lake house and now is killing locals and sending out wondering heaps of flesh ( When it has killed people they do not transform rather it works like an extra life system for the gm scps)

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
Protect ethics and the site along with helping E-11 to help in raids of CI base if needed
A-1: Help protect the 0-5 and help Nu-7 raid the CI base if needed
Nu-7: Keep locals out and defend against CI trying to get samples
E-11: defend the site as most Nu-7 would be fighting off CI they would have to defend against raid 610s and raid CI if they get a sample
CI: CI would attempt to get a sample of 610 if so R&D would make and release a massive jug version of a 610 infected to fight the foundation
Foundation Staff: Research staff would test any captured 610 infected and any samples while medical try's to help with the infected staff

Last edited:

Leaf Ericson

Aug 17, 2022
-Support
-Ideas Lacking
-Needs Length

Its always hard to put a negative review on someone you know but a important part of my job is being impartial and in my opinion it feels like this application is lacking the effort and detail necessary for the position of gm and suggest you re apply with a more fleshed out application.

5646EBF1-387F-45BF-A887-871BC5597EA5 (1).png

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
-Support
-Ideas lack just like what Leaf has said
-Application itself needs some more work

+No warnings

Good Luck,
-Xeno Nefeli

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Application Denied

Hi @crossblinx !
On behalf of the Gamemaster team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Gamemaster, this is to let you know that you have been denied for the position of Trial Gamemaster.

You may reapply for the position in 2 weeks.

Kind Regard,
Jules