For how long have you played on CG SCP:2 3 years
In what country are you located?:netherlands
Time zone: cest
Character name(s):max whitehead
Civilian name:kazz whithead
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Do you have a mic?: yah
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: ci held 3 times
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: few warns 1 ban
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?i like to be captain so i can make d block a better place for all d boys and gensec
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:i know te sever verry good i have play gensec a lot
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:be good leader for all te gensec dont be a dik to gensec
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:he was transefert from a nother to site 65 te help te gensec make d block a better place

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
-Support

It's good to see people interested in Captain although this application doesn't look like it had a ton of effort put into it. I'm not too certain but I think you need to become a SGT now to apply for Captain although I could be wrong.

Good luck either way!

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
-SUPPORT
Very little effort put into this application
While you are on GSD a lot and I very frequently see you, I don't see much out of you.
Responsibilities of a captain are more than just being a good leader

I personally recommend you learning more about the captain job in general before making an application. I can respect the fact you'd like to be one, but being a CL4 requires a lot.

Good luck regardless!

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
Oki so:

Cons:

the app is lazy, short and overall just to tick the boxes and nothing more

(i'm from uk server so my opinions will be on OOC info because i didn't meet you)

please post a picture of your warns to show how recent they are (i'm not one to speak with an active warn) and can judge your maturity
an rdm warn will not b as alarming or as disqualifying as a naming con or toxicity

your reasoning for becoming cpt is not much of a reason, the essence of being a captain is not just d block, its trainings its tryouts its discipline, so so so much more then that (i'm still learning how to captain so again take me with a grain of salt).
and again, gensec takes care of so SO MUCH more then just d block, and your not making d block a better as much as just keeping it secure, in some CI F3 raids Gensec are asked to help since we can rush in with stuff not a lot of other dpt has, deployable, flashbangs, im getting off the point

and cpt have so much more then that, as a cl4 you need to manage BD, EOC, Elec etc etc

i suggest getting to Officer/SCU/Segeant before applying for cpt

overall your entire app is "to make d block a better place

Pros:

said D boys

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
SecurityWTE.png

to: Officer Max Whitehead

Subject: Applications for General Security Captain

At this time your application has been Denied. Thank you for showing interest in the General Security division. Any questions reach out to me with my office extension, at .Kore.

Thank you,

Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.