Foundation: "CatFish"
Civilian name: Joseph CatFish
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-B (holding)
- Executive Researcher (holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, 1 for combat jumping while going up a hill and jumping while being shot, and another for combat cuffing a cadet who was trying to fear rp me out of arresting him.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I believe I have what it takes to uphold the secrets of the foundation and cater to the foundation as an overseer's assistant, I am religiously active and am capable of following orders to the tee, I am also capable of keeping everything in line if needed and able to conduct tasks on the Overseer's behalf if they happen to be offsite at the time and proxy as a stand in. I have already been involved in keeping multiple CL5 secrets aswell as I have completed taks given to me by the current Overseer's. I have also worked with Overseer's as an Executive and created a joint effort with Overseer's to add my lore with 079 keypad cracker upgrades made available to our manufacturers Aswell as making Termination procedure documents for scp's using Lore.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- The Overseer's Assistant's Responsibilities is to act as the Proxy for the Overseer's and see to situations for the Overseer before they get out of hand before the Overseer themselves have to get involved and deal with menial tasks in their place. They are also to see that Secrets do not spread off of the facility and get infobreached, they are also to take care of the facility and ensure that things are going smoothly so that the Overseer's do not need to interfere or be worried.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Joseph CatFIsh was originally taken into the foundation as a child when his parent's and hometown were all murdered and destroyed by an unknown anomaly that blazed through it, he was afflicted with a disease that ultimately left him in a fugue state that rendered him half alive and half dead indefinetly until a cure is found. Upon the foundations arrival in the town, Joseph CatFish was found by Overseer [Tempest] and taken into the facility as a test subject, after weeks of testing the boy was taken in and made to live within the facility. Fully raised and now an adult in the facility, his current ranking stands as Exec. Researcher under the Codename "CatFish" With his goal of finding the anomaly that infected him and finding a cure. As of now he is seeking to become an Overseer assistant to pay homage to the one who originally saved him instead of killing him or letting him perish in the destroyed desolate place his old hometown now resides.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Catfish
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. We have gone with two other candidates at this time and are currently full. You may reapply again in one week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.