[USA] Change's Trial Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Fryingpan 36
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1721 Hours
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: PDT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): O-1 SPC "Simplicity"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-C BCOM "Cupidity"/ CI-C BCOM "Law" [
Civilian name: "United"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:485639549
Discord ID (name#0000): fryingpan36
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've had and IP Blacklist.
2 Month ban for affiliation with a minge group.

20231115215102_1.jpg
- Application Section -
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes.
I have had several experiences with roleplay on several servers being a dedicated event team on a previously popular server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I'm available for 4 hours on weekdays (each) and available during during weekends about 8-11 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I love this community and have played it for roughly a year and a half. I have been trying to help improve the server over time by becoming a command member inside of CI and encouraging roleplay within it. However there are some things that I can't help with as a CI member. I want to assist players who are in need of staff attention whenever somebody else has done them wrong. Overall I want to help this community strive with prosperous roleplay opportunity while also ensuring rule breakers are dealt with quickly and respectfully.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I am special over other applicants because I believe I have the ability to control my temper and remain calm in stressful staff situations, I believe this is very important for staff situations where both players have a lot on the line. Another ability that I have which would help me moderate is my fairness, I will hear each side of the story so I can fully understand the situation and why it has happened or if it did happen. Thirdly I believe my best ability that makes me the best choice over other applicants is my ability to review evidence quickly and thoroughly, this is important in staff situations because most rules in the MOTD are based off of the interpretations of the parties in sits allowing me to give accurate results to who is in the right or wrong. Last but not least I have experience with staff commands which will help me deal with uncompliant parties during sits and ingame.

Mar 28, 2023

Application Accepted

Hi, @Change Z. "Somebody",

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.