Character name(s): Manfred Checked Muller
Civilian name: John Knights
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E11, MTF E11 CS.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- 2 toxicity for getting mad as SEC as a member of class-d, and hitbox glitching for jumping when a d-class shot at me.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- 2 reason's for me to push myself to be a better leader and have self-control, and to help GEN SEC push to be a more ready group when it comes to their duty.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
  • I am self-controlled, and very loud when I have to be for the safety of others and the foundation, and I help newer people to the site get around or when they need help I go out my way to help so they become a good leader
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
  • to control SEC SGT and give them tasks, jobs, and roles for d-blocks and the foundation's safety.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: SEC CPT Manfred Muller came from site 50 as an E11 but moved himself to SEC to help with the d-block and stability of SEC. he always follows his orders from higher-ups and will always die for the foundation and others.

Weather

Sep 21, 2022
-Support

-Claims to "Have self control", but has 2 warns for toxicity for getting mad as Gensec. That dose not seem like very self controlled to me. Also why would you need to work on self control when you said you already have it.
- Application is very short and has no details and is very poorly written and formatted.
-Also you claim to have 2,500 hours on the server, but I have never seen you on.
-Application seems to be very misleading to me.

- Major Support

- Very Very Short App

- 2 Warns for getting mad

- Fake hours

- Never seen you helping anyone

- Unorganized App

- Short lore

Personally I would not want for you to be a Senior GENSEC at this moment of time as I can clearly see you did not put any effort what so ever, you have 2 toxicity warns while being a GENSEC. I can see that right now you are not yet fit for the position but I hope you get better and stand out more.

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
- Support
- Short app
- I've seen you multiple times and self control is not a trait I've seen
+ Hours? (not sure if you actually have 2500)
Your app has virtually no effort and your one trait you attempt to lead through the application is self control. I see you curse at Gensec consistently, that does not fall under self control. Also captains have way more responsibilities than you mentioned.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- SUPPORT

- Unbelievably lackluster application
- 2 warns for toxicity
- A little young for a Sr. position
- 2,500 hours on the server is a lie, and shows you didn't understand the question
- Awful lore
- You wrote that you were whitelisted for E-11 twice?

Look, when applying for a Sr. position you should already have the skills needed for it. You don't apply to a Sr. position as a learning experience. Also your application is generally lackluster.

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
General Security Department
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Mijur Decmuski and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However, I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks. Any questions are to be messaged to me or Larry directly.

From the desk of Dpt. Chiefs Mijur Decmuski and Larry Hummer

You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.