[USA] Cheesy's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

Nov 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634675859
Discord name: Cheesy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I first joined the server about 2 years ago, picked it back up like 2-3 months ago. Total Playtime of around 215 hours.
In what country are you located?: United States.
Time zone: Central Standard (CST)
Character name(s): James "Gauge" [Foundation], "Foreman" [CI]
Civilian name: John Cane
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a microphone.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP Level 10, Total Level 88
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have no whitelisted roles at this time.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 2 warns for RDM one was due to revenge kill and I don't quite remember the other both of which are expired. I also have a warn for Toxicity since I showed hostility towards a player in OOC, I have a warn from the UK server for Mixing and FailRP for committing treason without SL approval. Finally I have another expired warn for FailRP due to raiding as a ranger.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have a soft spot in my SCP loving heart for 096. There is a reason many who don't even know SCP know 096, its notoriety comes from the abject horror of its motives and method of dealing with its victims. You know that whenever you hear that scream that your life is over, the true horror comes from the total helplessness, even when it's just four ****ing pixels. Aside from how well I know 096 and its motives, I also have some experience playing as SCPs and know what to do and how to roleplay with them. I also have access to a soundboard I can use for the noises 096 generates.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When within the confinement of its containment chamber, SCP-096 will typically sit down and begin crying softly. It will remain mostly stagnant, moving around a small radius on occasion. When breached SCP-096 exhibits similar behavior, roaming around the facility and crying.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 may go wherever it has a target, it does not matter if the target is on Floor 3, Surface, HCZ, or any other area, if it has a target it will not stop until they are dead. By these constraints SCP-096 can go directly to d-block only if they have a target in d-block, and must live if they also have a target elsewhere.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096's recontainment can be described in 4 steps...
Step 1: While not necessarily a requirement, it is highly recommended to seek out and destroy the picture of 096, it is also wise to equip the SCRAMBLE goggles which scrub all traces of 096's face from the user's vision. While wearing these it is important to work quickly as the goggles hume resistance will degrade when blocking out 096's face.
Step 2: A bucket must be obtained from a bathroom or one of many maintenance closets scattered around the facility, this bucket can then be placed on 096's head. This process is made easier if 096 is in a docile state but this is not a requirement.
Step 3: Once the bucket is applied, you must wait for 096 to become docile once again, at this point 096 can be hit with an SCP Containment Beam and put into SCP Containment restraints. After this you must work quickly as 096 will be more than likely attempting to break out of the bucket.
Step 4: Enter HCZ and locate SCP-096's containment chamber, you must then place 096 in the chamber after which it will be contained successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.