[USA] Chest Rockwell's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:561314674
Discord name: cornman778
For how long have you played on CN SCP: I started playing in April and have over 1000 hours on the server
AD_4nXfjfNGqNAWo0u0aW9c1EyThHk_Bz1Zc4js51oczK0B619n65lQrPWMKKC8U9xHD_wws1v8MRtXvlVQj4Jdy19doZnG0bPDK4dgMOzE66rxjeS31rWGaplkxBBEYEb_ZE_BQZzoarMRfgdrczAosMZ0s9spo

In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Chest Rockwell
Civilian name: Hanz Schnitzelburg
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
AD_4nXdTjhi0JwOeEOYqIIt-Fdsujty1xH28mF9bzG5lR394W6eHMZNBWqircd466-V2vEM6iX930cwFJuIKNDD-aPVpekMWox7Q4gFqraa-sPLBNllnVm0HxLkPQ5Kj17Eajl4BLZpncerhOCQdz6Tb9vZOtEwY

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Security Sergeant (holding)
- CI-A (holding)
- Combat Medic (holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I believe I have enough experience on the server to successfully role-play as SCP-096, on top of that I know the map well making it easier for me to find my targets.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When pacified SCP-096 will sit and start sobbing he will also slowly roam attempting to find somewhere to hide his face from being seen.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 can go wherever his targets (people who have seen his face) are. SCP-096 shouldn’t beeline straight to D-Block unless his targets are there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- To re-contain SCP-096 first a bucket must be placed on his head preventing people from seeing his face, once all of SCP-096's targets have been killed he will enter a passive state allowing the containment team to cuff and bring him back to his containment chamber where he will be recontained once his chamber doors are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.