[USA] Chest Rockwell's SCP-22415 application

Jul 10, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:561314674
Discord name: cornman778
For how long have you played on CN SCP: I joined in April and have over 1000 hours on the server
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Chest Rockwell
Civilian name: Hanz Schnitzelburg
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
AD_4nXf5vmZRNND1LnfAexTu1ZieM2sE6SJDKGV9uk9r9MvI5FC3HnS1rttYvDUfnj3Hv-UpJ7eK0wZPyyiOzOTwxU_2quB5nsLcflyOEHPvOQXBgqVKLtA8nWzuKKyNSPF_aXk-oOaLrR8DX7boXjjsPuNl9Bvk

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I am holding
  • Security Sergeant
  • CI-A
  • Combat Medic
  • SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I have a good understanding of SCP-22415’s rules and all 3 of their normal behaviors and abilities, I also have a lot of experience on the server and enjoy playing the helpful SCPs like 2295 and 999.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 can usually be found roaming LCZ helping foundation members for example healing people with injuries, assisting noncombatants if danger arises, and helping in containment of breaches.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the researcher and help get him out of harm’s way this is because in combat situations it is SCP-22415’s priority to aid non-combatants to safety rather than focusing on the combat itself.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No, repelling 076 would alert him to the researcher’s location putting them at risk. It would be better to attempt to distract 076 hopefully allowing the researcher to escape the danger.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would not help the D-Class as he is attempting to escape and healing him could put foundation personnel at risk. Instead, I would alert Gensec or nearby combative personnel of the D-Classes location.