Total: 98

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
(Active)Senior Agent
(Active)Nu-7 SPC
(Past)E-11 SPC
(Active)CI - Alpha

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Two AFK Kicks

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
2.5 Months

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
After many hours within the DEA, learning how we operate and work within the Foundation I attempted the Senior Agent tryout and passed. Under the leadership of Void, he showed me what a Senior Agent meant. I got a taste of being able to lead the Agents and Operatives as a Senior Agent and I want more, I want to be in a position to make and impact to the agency. I believe as Special Agent that is possible, being able to nurture and lead Agents, Operatives and Special Agents.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
My suitability for Special Agent stems from my experience as a Senior Agent. After almost 3 months of Senior Agent I have done everything in the book. In my opinion what makes someone suitable for this position is someone who can answer almost every question thrown at them, because in the end you are who the Agents look to for answers.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written no documents for SCP, but those I have written this is what makes them good. An excellent document requires exceptional organization so critical information may be found with speed and accuracy. Directly related to that the information given needs to be accurate, false and misleading information will prove fatal to a good document.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
You are a supervisor to all department personnel.
You assist the manager in any way shape or form.
Sign-off on Clearance 4 documents related.(ex. MC&D Permits)
Contact with Occult Groups.
Most importantly, create a friendly environment for those around you to learn.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Cohiba" had no intentions of being involved with the foundation, he actually despised them. Only until his father fell ill and required "special" treatment. The Foundation promised treatment for his father in exchange for his service. Once entering the ranks of the Foundation he grew to love the people he served with. To this day his father is still receiving treatment but unsure if he will be expunged after his treatment is over. While here he follows every order to the T and does everything by the book to ensure nothing interferes with the treatment.​

Silent_

Jun 24, 2023

Application Accepted

After consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of the other Agency Managers

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.