[USA] DaddyHotPocket's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):BeastBot1000
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 1 week 4 hours in game time. About 2 months in total
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Maximus "Namikaze"
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: "Happy Mask Salesman"
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85150914
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I have spent 6 months running a Dnd 5E Naruto Rule-set for at most 7 players at a time meeting weekly during the evenings. I was able to run this session to a story's end.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have been a player in dnd sessions for 5 years in multiple different sessions with different settings. One session lasting over a year to a story's end.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- anywhere from 2-4 hours. On a good day I have been on for upwards of 8 hours at a time.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

-What made me join the SCP-RP USA server in the first place was its serious rp factor that most servers on gmod do not have. Due to the lack of events on the server on the times that I play, I would like to be a GM to run events and give others serious rp that made me join in the first place from one of my favorite universes.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-My world building and characters I have been able to make in my DnD sessions gives me a edge when it comes to making a story for events and rp.

-Being able to adapt on the fly in rp to make sure everything works out and follows the path my story should.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

-Happy Mask Salesmen!: It seems a strange MC&D salesman has made his way into the facility selling different wares from the normal MC&D that come through Site-65. It seems that this one will be selling masks that each have different anomalous properties. It is up to Foundation personnel to find out what his masks do and make sure he is just a Happy Mask Salesmen!
(Each mask he sells to people will have different effects ranging from speed to different looks with pac3 and all sorts of goofy or scary things. Who knows maybe he has something deadly in his bag of masks? He could even visit Pinewood Or CI. This is based off a pac3 I made and use on MC&D. Everyone asks me if I sell masks and I have to say no.)

-"The Jabberwocky Event": SCP-1762-1 is a plain, cardboard box that is 32 cm x 20 cm x 26 cm. It is spray-painted silver on the interior and exterior, and the words "HERE BE DRAGONS" are handwritten in black permanent marker on the lid of the container. SCP-1762-1 began to undergo a series of events that lasted 11 months and 28 days; these events, as well as prior incidents that led up to the beginning of the scenario, have now been classified under the title "The Jabberwocky Event".
(I don't think I need to explain HERE BE DRAGONS but it is a series of events that tell the tale of fantasy land and war and tragedy. I really don't wanna spoil the story for anyone I recommend reading it or watching a video on it. Just keep it going every hour or 2 for a whole day.)

-Anomalous Creation: It seems someone or something has been messing with SCP-914 too much and its now pumping out mechanical monstrosities that will plague The Foundation if not dealt with. We need someone on this ASAP as this could as this could spell tragedy for Site-65 if we do nothing about this.
(SCP-914-2's are running rampant. these are mechanical beings that attack on sight with anyone not looking like them. Fix 914 and the -2's will stop.)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
-The Hanged King's Tragedy: It seems Pinewood has decide to put on a play for the community and everyone is invited! It seems to be a very popular event with many people in attendance. But to the observant eyes of The Foundation and C.I. it seems something is wrong with this play. When agents are sent to check it out they notice people acting strange during practice of the play. The cast and production crew will seem unaware of any change, and if it is brought to their attention they will state that the play has run that way from the beginning. The play is tomorrow and everyone is making its last preparations before the big show.
(This is a small 5 act play that will be done on a stage made of wooden materials. Anyone who sees the play to Act 5 gets to basically go wild as everyone suddenly breaks out in rage as item start to form and people start killing each other. This would lead to a sort of zombie outbreak of random people with simple weapons that everyone would have to get under control. This gives everyone time to study what happened and learn from it all while cleaning up the effects of the play.)

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Protect their Vip from the play/Help amnesticize anyone surviving after they have calmed down and are dealt with. Make sure this wont happen again.
A-1: Same as O-1 but with more focus on VIP and base security
Nu-7: Protect anyone not affected by the play (civs included) And help out with cleaning up the play's aftermath.
E-11: Catch SCP-701-1 before he is able to cause more havoc in Pinewood and Site-65.
CI: Get people to show up. You know this play will cause chaos and its your job to see it come to light.
Foundation Staff: Study and interview surviving subjects to gather info around SCP-701. Find out how this play got into the hands of Pinewood and help NU-7 with their duties.

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @DaddyHotPocket ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster, make sure to contact me on teamspeak or an event team supervisor whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind regards,
Team Lead Monarch​

Status
Not open for further replies.