Zach Galiston
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Internal Affairs Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- If I have any warnings it's from when I was a class d who didn't know the rules in the server and accidental fail roleplay (Nothing serious)
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- I believe that the department currently needs a strong and dedicated leader, new documents need to be made, and changes to how the department is run, and how the department workers work together. I can make the changes needed to the department and rally the workers to follow the new protocols.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- Around half of my time within the facility I have been working as a member of Internal Affairs, the other half in GenSec. In my time in the department, I have been assigning roles to my agents during operations, breaches, and arrests. The previous director put a lot of trust in me to get the department's workers in shape and to ensure that agents who aren't following a protocol are to be punished and banned from the department depending on the severity of the crime committed. I have looked over arrest reports and given feedback on them and how to improve, I have worked on Internal Affairs handbooks and formats and kept agents in line when the command was needed. I believe that if I'm given a chance to prove myself as the director of Internal Affairs I can bring the department into its golden era. I wish to make a handbook for our staff regarding our department's laws and regulations, how to properly make arrests, the do's and dont's of disguising, and much other essential information that our department needs. I want to build a strong relationship with our members which I'm already in the process of doing, but as a director, I could do much more. I don't want to make this section too long, I can go on and on about what I plan to do and what I want to be changed within the department and the whole facility.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- As the director of the Internal Affairs department there are many responsibilities, for example, the director oversees its ambassadors and agents and what they are doing at all times, to ensure that the department's staff are following protocols given to them on the board in spawn, to assign and oversee investigations, to make documents about the department and give lectures informing the staff of any new changes or common problems, and to report to the ethics committee on ethical issues and give insight on any issues brought up to the committee.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Dalton Bruno was in the Adirondacks (A large mountain/forest range in Upstate New York), and while on an expedition in the local forest he located an SCP, SCP-4441-1. The SCP was to be contained fast due to possible mental effects, this caused a large portion of the containment force to be subdued. Dalton managed to capture the SCP with a trap he constructed in the SCP's habitat which impressed MTF E-11 and this event marked the beginning of Dalton's work within the foundation. As a worker in the foundation, Dalton has seen many unethical acts that have been done upon class d's and other foundation members that needed to be dealt with, Dalton vowed justice upon those who didn't follow ethical procedures and will bring down corruption.
Link to the original post with replies -
https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...affairs-director-application.4245/#post-27305

Last edited:

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Internal Affairs. This position maintains the integrity of the site staff and ensure the overall order on site. After experience as an Internal Affairs Ambassador, we have determined you are suited for this responsibility.

Congratulations, Director Bruno​

Status
Not open for further replies.