Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:421930267
Discord name:
JustCallMeHunter#9793
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
52 days of playtime, joined last year around this time.
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
EST
Character name(s):
Mr. Dalton "The Enforcer"
Civilian name:
Zach Galliston
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently Holding -
IA Ambassador Previous roles - IA Director, Ethics Assistant, Ethics Member, Ethics Director (Now Chairman)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 FearRP and 1 Fail RP, one was when I first joined their server and wasn't aware of the rules and the other one was when I came back from my break and was checking out new areas of the site.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I would say that my experience in running a department and the Ethics Committee would bring some great knowledge to the assistant position, I know how to interview department heads, give orders to MTF, and know when to authorize AA and riots. My work on the side of Ethics was vast and I helped the departments that I had jurisdiction over, I believe that if given the chance I can help out a lot on this side of the aisle. I have a vast understanding of the Code of Conduct and the legal codex as working in IA for so long beforehand and now as a senior ambassador. I'm also a good student, if I'm given a task I will get it done and most of the time above satisfactory, I have made countless documents on my time on site regarding policy changes, arrest reports, formats, and many departmental reports. If I'm given the chance to work as an Assistant to the council, you will know that the position will be in safe hands. Another big plus is my activity, I can be on every day for around 5 hours if requested (I will be seen on for longer) I'm on usually at night time of EST while the server is full. I can relieve a lot of the workload for the council so they can start to focus on the important things.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- There are many responsibilities of an OA in RP
1 - Carry out tasks given by the council, this can be interviews of department heads and other workers, investigations into site staff, and giving updates on situations that go on across the site.
2 - Giving A-1 orders when the O5 is not present or when requested by the council.
3 - Give updates to the Council on a wide variety of situations. This can be reporting your findings about a department, for example, if a department's director is being reported for being inactive or consistently slacking on the job they shall be reported to the Council for their lack of duty. Another situation would be if an important member of the site were to be kidnapped by CI or by a GOI/D-Class.
4 - Acting as the representative for the council with meetings with SA and department heads.
5 - Ensuring the legal codex is being followed by all departments.
6 - Giving orders for AA and Sweeps during breaches and riots.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Part One "The Entrance" -
Dalton Bruno was in the Adirondacks (A large mountain/forest range in Upstate New York), and while on an expedition in the local forest, he located an SCP, SCP-4441-1. The SCP was to be contained fast due to possible mental effects, this caused a large portion of the containment force to be subdued. Dalton managed to capture the SCP with a trap he constructed in the SCP's habitat which impressed MTF E-11 and this event marked the beginning of Dalton's work within the foundation. As a worker in the foundation, Dalton has seen many unethical acts that have been done upon class d's and other foundation members that needed to be dealt with, Dalton vowed justice upon those who didn't follow ethical procedures and will bring down corruption.

Part Two "Making Change" -
Dalton Bruno took upon the name "The Enforcer" as a way to symbolize the changes he has made to the Department of Internal Affairs and to show his determination for finding the criminals in the facility that have done Ethics violations. After "The Enforcer" took office as the Department Director he had many added responsibilities such as keeping his staff in line, reporting to ███ ██ ███████, the Ethics Committee, and working with all department heads to work on department policy and ensuring that the departments were educated upon those matters. The Ethics violations that GENSEC and the Department Of Research have been committing have not been going unseen and the violators have been served for their crimes, and measures have been put in place to prevent those situations from happening again. "The Enforcer" wishes to have a greater say in what happens on our great site and he plans on making that change in the Ethics Committee.

Part Three "The Comeback" -
Mr. Dalton has come back from his vacation and has seen some things that have gone south in the facility, it's time for him to come back and take another look at what to change in hopes to return back to greatness in the facility. It's currently unknown of the end goals of Mr. Dalton but if an opportunity arises for another higher calling, he might not decline the offer.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Me being an Overseer Assistant I've seen a lot of good things from him. Please bring him to the team.

Reactions: Dalton

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Squirrelly"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are unfit for this position at this time. We would like to see more of you and what you can offer before we decide to let you into the team. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-2.

-█-2 's Head Secretary ████████

Status
Not open for further replies.