Not open for further replies.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Name: Dan Bambozzini
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:576383033
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Kiwi and Doofy
Date of demotion?: The day of USA release
What is the case against you?: I was demoted due to not meeting staff expectations. I had been warned about my inactivity and I did my requirements the next week but I had been told off multiple times about breaking FearRP. The first time I got told off, it was clear and I tried my best to not break that rule. The second time I got told off for Fear RP, it was accidental and even when I broke FearRP, I still went along with it and let the person come back, I accidentally broke it cuz I didn’t see some guy who was a miniature Lego sitting on the corner of my screen. Third time, the day I was demoted, I was told people had made complaints and never got told what they were about, and then I got demoted like an hour before the USA release, which felt more like I got demoted due to the release rather than any more complaints, like they didn’t want me with staff perms anywhere near the US server. I had also been told that it was better off that I got demoted since they didn't think I was gonna meet the requirements due to me wanting to go to the USA server and being denied a transfer with the reason: "I don't think you would be a good fit for staff and USA SSL agree" and hours later got demoted.
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No, I also had never been given any infractions.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes
What is your side of the story?:

Well, I am here because the day of the demotion, I got told not to worry, that I could reapply again when it felt like it was okay to reapply, fast forward today, I was informed that they had forgotten about something about a 1 year, and I had been blacklisted from staff. I looked over the staff handbook and I had never been demoted from the staff team, so I couldn’t have been blacklisted for a year. I did leave staff team without notice around 7 months ago due to college and when I returned, I got told if I left the staff team again, I would receive a 1 year blacklist, and I didn’t exactly leave, I more of got demoted without any infractions or anything even when I was trying to improve on rule knowledge and get better at doing my requirements.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I was trying to improve as a staff member around the time of the demotion, and I was trying my best to help out and not fuck up again with any more rule breaks. I had been informed that if I ever broke the rules again, I would be given a staff infraction, but then got demoted, then after being told I wasn’t gonna get blacklisted, I still got blacklisted, which overall felt kind of unfair to get told things and then switch up. I’m willing to go through the Trial Moderator and Mentoring sessions again to improve on rule knowledge and continue to try to be at my best behavior around everyone in the community. I’m on almost everyday in the USA server and I wanna help people as a staff member when barely anyone is on.

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Not gonna leave a verdict but if you are looking where it says about a 1 year blacklist it's mentioned on the demotion appeal format that.
  • Note that leaving or being demoted twice in a year generally results in a 1-year blacklist from becoming staff. If you are blacklisted, talk to a superadmin before appealing.
Should probably be mentioned in the staff handbook but is at least mentioned somewhere.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Dan Bambozzini ,

Thanks for making an appeal.

In the conversation that myself and Kiwi had with you regarding your situation in the staff team, we explained that your presence in the staff team was becoming detrimental to the overall team as you were continuously receiving complaints over your lack of rule knowledge and frequent rule-breaking. We eventually amalgamated the complaints against you, also, you expressed wishes to join the MRP USA team but you failed to inform SSL of these wishes in good time, leading to this being denied. This led to your demotion, as stated by Jimothy above, you received a blacklist from your staff term prior and your time as TGM.
However, you have taken the time to go ahead a make an appeal showing that you do wish to have a chance at assisting USA.

I will be lifting the Blacklist and this will allow you to apply for USA.

Kind Regards,

Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.