[USA] Dan Bambozzini’s Moderator App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): US
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): janielcrx
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): last time I checked it was more than a week, maybe two.
In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: AST
NATO name (regiment and rank): USAF CPT Dan B [Shadow Wizard-2]
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT Dan B
Civilian name: DanTehPan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:576383033
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Very old MRDM ban and Fear RP warn. Recently I received an RDM warn for killing a USAF friend and a moderator that was nearby witnessed it and just dragged me away and warned me without any sit.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was moderator twice on UK. I was a mod for around a month or two before I resigned due to college which made me not have enough time to do requirements and focus on high command. The second time was recently and I got demoted when USA released due to activity, multiple rule breaks regarding FearRP since at the time I played way too much spy which put me in a lot of FearRP situations that I would try to avoid and end up breaking the rules, and SSL knew that I would focus way more time on USA server as it’s more accessible for my timezone.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I’ve been playing serious RP servers for about a year, like SCP-RP, MRP, Mafia roleplay, 1980s roleplay and Fallout roleplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on usually about 3-5 hours a day, which is usually about the time that the server is up for.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I’ve always enjoyed wanting to help players in gmod servers and being part of their staff team if I’m involved enough in their server. The sit times on USA are not that fast when most people are usually AFK during peacetime and I’ve been in the blunt side of that waiting where I have to wait 3-5 mins to RR a heli and then staff would question where the heli is and I would need to get proof and a lengthy process to get proof that the heli was actually there. I wanna try and help with sits during peacetime and try to give a fast response time to those players that need them.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have experience as a staff member and I play everyday, being extremely active and being able to help with sits a lot. With the new USA server, my availability for requirements is a lot better and I can actually get on a lot to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.