In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: AST
NATO name (regiment and rank): USAF COL Dan B [Shadow Wizard-2]
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB SPC Dan B [Evil Shadow Wizard]
Civilian name: Shadow Wizard Money Gang
Do you have a mic?: Yes!!
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, very old warning for FearRP
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes, I have experience as a BGEN for almost 2 months and resigned due to studies and stress from other things. I have more time in my hands now and can put more time into MRP and not go inactive.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I have past experience as a BGEN, in leading wars as NHC and reg command and I have a lot of experience in leading/ managing and supervising different regiments like tank, heli and spec ops regiments. I can be active almost everyday unless I have work or exams, which I usually announce and let people know that I have to go for a few days or not gonna be on. I'm always dedicated to fix regiments, help NATO and lead wars to the best of my abilities and try to motivate people to play more.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
USAF COL
SWB SPC
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:

Active: Ever since server release, I’ve been on at least 4 days a week on the server, leading my regiment and contributing constantly in wars. Recently I took an LOA for finals (which are now done and I’m active again!!) just in case anyone hasn’t seen me on recently.

War leading experience: I have a lot of war leading experience!! Constantly keeping communications and orders with every regiment to get that major bag alert!! (Major victory)

Observant: I give feedback to every regiment after wars so they can improve and perform better next war.

I’m very friendly and I care about everyone and try to let everyone have fun!

Weaknesses:

Might be seen as little immature: Some people see my kill binds for helis for example, and they see it as immature. At the end of the day, we’re playing a game and we’re trying to have fun! I don’t try to harm anyone and always be mature in the right moments.

Sometimes I get frustrated at Garry’s Mod Military Roleplay due to major loss and I get frustrated and might get off or go afk so I don’t seem unapproachable

Last time I applied for NHC a couple weeks ago, I withdrew my app due to USAF being left in a bad spot so I’m coming back with full confidence that the new CC team USAF has can handle it while I’m in NHC, and even then I will still try to help them with everything they could need.

Last edited:

TenTen

Apr 17, 2022

Application Denied

Hello @Dan Bambozzini

thank you for your time to make this application.
but sadly your application has been denied.
USAF currently needs more leadership and you leaving USAF will not help, we think you should stay
in USAF a little longer.
you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.