Status
Not open for further replies.

GreasyMonkeyDick

Jul 13, 2022
Original Steam login name: GreasyMonkeyNuts
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
In what country are you located?: [USA]
Time zone: Central time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):"Russian Hitman" [RANK]: NU-7 PVT
Chaos name (include your rank): "The Hitmen" PVT
Civilian name: "The Hitman"
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:632976975
Do you have a mic?: The headset works fine so does the mic but my mic settings are all goofed up and hard to fix so not ATM
What server are you applying for?:1week or 2weeks
SCP-[USA]
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-greasymonkeynuts-staff-application.5809/

"Russian written's" Executive application [USA]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:632976975 Discord name: GreasyMonkeyNut#5013 For how long have you played on CG SCP: 125 hours Age : 19 In what country are you located?:United States (USA) Time zone: eastern standard time (EST) Character name(s): "Russian Writen"(Foundation) Civilian name: "Mr.handy"...
www.civilgamers.com
www.civilgamers.com

[USA] "Russian Hitman" application to SCP-096

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:632976975 Discord name:GreasyMonkeyNut#5013 For how long have you played on CG SCP:1 or 2 weeks Age:16 In what country are you located?: [USA] Time zone:EST Character name(s): "Russian Hitman" Civilian name: "the hitman" What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP...
www.civilgamers.com
www.civilgamers.com
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-i have been banned/warned about pac abuse the reason why i did got warned is for my pacs not being realistic and i was banned my a jr mod that I wasn't supposed to be banned for and also the main reason why i want to apply for GM
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-I do not but i have been asked by other GM to apply because of my very good skills of making pac's very usefull events and realistic features
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I do not this is my first time on a SRS and so far i love the game play
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- i can only be on 3-7 hrs a day i have a job but i do love playing this game so i try my best to get on any day i can on good days i can play the server all day
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-because i have very good pacs iv been asked by other gm's to apply so they can also help me with my ideas/pac creations/ECT and i think i would be the best since GM would love my pac's i would love to show whome ever Accepts this appl and i would love to show animations death animations ect im very skilled in PAC 3 iv been playing with gmod and when i found pac it was the best thing ever i loved tampering with it everyday of my life it was always fun to make creatrues from games like FALLOUT/SKYRIM[mimic] and want to show this server what i can do and for the events i feel as if i can make almost anything if givin a auth from GM's
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
im very good with pac like i said i would make things other people would buy iv been offered 40$ for my MC&D pac but i refuse all offers i like keeping my pacs to myself unless needed
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server): i have a tripod that can be used in a XK-end of the world or any other uses its a about as tall as the towers but higher and it wants every human on earth dead thats its only mission(WIP) i call it F.E.A.R MECH its a robotic killing machine with a loaded turrent on top of it that the CI made to destroy the foundation once and for all its tuff metal armor makes it almost hard to destroy/ and to end it off with a nice note i have one of the most almost safest SCP his name is garbage man whatever living organism he touches turns to rot and dies almost instantly but he never means to kill he just wants to be human again
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server) A garage for the F.E.A.R MECH while they train it teach it what to kill they will be making a plan where to drop it off inside the foundation and the fall for the great big mech will be feared by all the mtf will call for the UN's help but when they get there it will already be to late d class will be free and CI will rule the foundation but when the UN arrive it changes for the worst for the CI and the mech as they finish off they mech with 50 wats of EMP blastes each blow they take over the foundation and hand it back to the SCP foundation untill they make another the CI will try and try to make what they did but will never come to see the day F.E.A.R mech will be long gone... well not after the scp foundation gets there fun with the F.E.A.R mech

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: (O-1 get a call from NU-7) WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS TO GARAGE NOW CI HAVE A MECH. WE ARE SUFFERING FROM MANY CASUALTIES WE NEED BACKUP NOW. O-1: WE ARE HEADING TO SURFACE KEEP CI THERE UNTIL WE GET TO SURFACE IF YOU CANNOT FALLBACK AND WE WILL HELP MAKE A FIRING LINE.(O-1 hangs up) (lvl 1 comms ALL GENSEC KEEP GUARD OF D BLOCK MAKE SURE NO CI EXFILL ANY D CLASS FIRE UPON ANY D CLASS THAT TRY TO ESCAPE AIRLOCK)(O-1 reach surface and start helping NU-7)
A-1: (A-1 comms A-1: E-11 05 IS ACTIVE WE NEED HELP CONTAINING THIS ANOMALIS MECH ON SURFACE WE NEED 2 E-11 TO STAY AT HCZ THE REST WE ARE GOING TO NEED HELP CONTAINING THIS MECH WE NEED HCZ ON FULL LOCKDOWN)(A-1 comms: KEEP ANY 05 MEMBER’S AND ANYONE OF INTEREST SAFE AND SECURE SEND ANY OTHER NON COMBATIVE TO BREACH SHELTER AND SEND COMBATIVE TO GUARD IT SO NO ONE CAN HOLD THE NON CONBATIVE’S HOSTAGE
Nu-7: (A crash happens in front of the base) [NU-7] [something on surface has crashed down in front of are base waiting for smoke to clear to confirm what it is] *smoke has cleared* NU-7 operative:what the fuck is that?… (Mech starts firing killing NU-7 and marching into base as Nu-7 sound the alarm for CI raid) NU-7 operative: BACK IN GARAGE FALLBACK! (NU-7 fallback into garage waiting for reinforcements from O-1)
E-11: LT E-11: ok boys we are going to need 2 E-11 to stay back and watch HCZ and the rest of us need to contain that mech on surface for A-1 and contain it Nu-7 will take care of the CI while they do that we take that mech down.
CI: LT CI: WERE PUSHING KEEP GOING BOYS AFTER WE TAKE OVER SURFACE NEXT ME GO TO D BLOCK AND FREE AND ARM THE D CLASS AFTER WE FULLY TAKE OVER THE SITE SECURE ANY SCP’s YOU MAY FIND AFTER 1st FLOOR IS TAKEN WE GO TO HCZ AND TRY AND STEAL SCP-682 SCP-096 SCP-049 IF ANY OTHERS ARE FOUND TAKE THEM AS WELL BUT THOSE ARE THE MAIN FOCUS FOR THIS MSSION AFTER WE ARE OVERWHELMEDWE GO BACK TO THE BASE LEAVE THE MECH IT WAY TO SLOW AND IT WILL DISTRACT THE FOUNDATION GO GO GO!!!
UNGC: LTC: today are mission is to keep any civi away from the base so they do not get killed or injured if they fail to comply AOS and take them back to PINEWOOD law inforcement so they may be detained any SCP’s that come out of that foundation holding a SCP are KOS anyone taking the scp’s are also KOS MISSION IS TO KEEP CIVI SAFE AND TERMINATE ANY SCP's
and also to give you a little more of a pov of what i can make here's a link:

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
-Support

You copy pasted someone else's exec application, and I haven't seen you on the server since I was an Executive. If you have been active, then I just haven't been on. O1's event example isn't an event, it's something that happens from time to time on the server. A1 is just guard O5 during an event on Surface. Nu-7's event example is fine, but E11's event example isn't something that E11 would be needed for until the mech is determined to be anomalous. CI's is just use the mech as a distraction to raid, which isn't exactly an event. GOC's is just what they do during a breach that gets to surface. Your pac skills are good IMO.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
+/- Neutral leaning -support

- Events could be fleshed out more
- Good pac skills
- Blaming staff for being banned?
- Copy&Pasted Exec app.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @GreasyMonkeyDick

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that is a lot of concerning factor in your application, mainly was some section was not filled out correctly and the event that was presented is not creative enough. I also advised that to proof read your application before finalizing due to the fact that there were error that make the application difficult to read through and understand.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regard,
Event Team Lead Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.