[USA] Daxton's Director Of Internal Affairs Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlibshua

Jul 10, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63122564

Discord name: xlibshua

For how long have you played on CN SCP: 4-6 Months maybe more.

In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico

Time zone: AST

Character name(s): John "Daxton" Baker(Foundation) and "Daxton" (GOC)

Civilian name: John A. Baker

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Ethics Committee AssistantHOLDING
MTF E-11 LCPLHELD
Internal Affairs AmbassadorHOLDING
GOC SGTHOLDING
External Affairs Operative / AgentHOLDING

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?

- Because Due to my extensive experience in internal affairs as both an agent and now an ambassador I feel like im more than able to take upon the task for managing the internal affairs department. I am passionate about the Internal Affairs department more than anyone and feel like I am up for the task. I would love to make Internal Affairs into a more refined department one of professionalism and dedicate my time to uphold my duties and make sure my subordinates are also upholding their duties just as right.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

- My experience in both Internal affairs as an ambassador and experience and skills earned as a Ethics Assistant further qualifies me and makes me suitable for the role but the most important is my dedication to see this department thrive and be turned into one that has professionalism and dedication in the enforcement of the CoC and CoE is the main reason why I think i could take on the role of Director Of Internal Affairs. I would also use the position to further more assist my fellow Ambassadors and agent while also make sure all the "gears" in the department are running as they should.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

- Communicate with Ethics which includes reporting on any issues within the department, reporting the overall performance and health of the department.
- Be the representative and overall "Face" of the Department and act in a manner which instills professionalism
- Go through and approve any Ambassador Application and be responsible for their training and oversee any Sub divisions the department may have to make sure they are acting accordingly.
- Make sure the ambassadors and agents are upholding their duties in a manner according to the department.
- Handle any reports of Ambassadors or Agents misbehaving and not acting according to their role.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

INTERNAL AFFAIRS AMBASSADOR LORE:

John D. Baker was born in the island of Puerto Rico in 1994 he is the son of a successful business ma. He was just like any ordinary kid nothing special as a child John didn't know exactly what his father did all he knew is he was a buy man and a business man or so he thought his father was an IA operative within the SCP Foundation but he told John he was just a business man. John didn't really care what his dad did all he cared about is that he brought food to the table. Johns life was ordinary he went to highschool in which he saw a lot of delinquent kids that's what set the stage for Johns dream job and that was to become a police officer he thought there was no greater honor than serving as a Cop. After highschool John went to college he managed to get a degree in Criminal Justice once those 4 years of college were done he immediately without a second thought enrolled in the police academy once he graduated John became a police officer in which he did 4 years of service faithfully. Now at the age of 26 John was ready to retire as an Officer and pursue a different career path and that's when he was approached by two men in tightly tailored suits as he was packing his desk at the police station. These strange men offered John an opportunity of a lifetime, John immediately accepted the job offer as he thought this would be a government job days later john was in a facility of sorts in a unknown location in here he got a full medical exam and was briefed in terms of what his role would be within this strange organization. The organization offered him a position that John was more than suitable to occupy of course John thought twice about it and he noticed that this job offered a higher pay and more benefits than what he had when he was a small town cop. John accepted the offer and decided to stay permanently with the SCP Foundation. But by this point in his career John wanted to do more he still had an itch to rise higher he saw that he was eligible to apply for the IA ambassador which is a position not many can simply get and has limited openings . John managed to land a spot in and become a full fledged ambassador he rose through the ranks and managed to get a sort of seniority role within the ambassador team. Of course He still had an itch for more and to become more and learn more useful skills that he could use to his advantage to further fulfil his duties in the foundations interest.....

ETHICS ASSISTANT LORE

After Becoming an Ambassador and reaching Senior Ambassador. John Felt like he could do more He's been an ambassador for many months already and he had an itch to keep climbing the ladder and learn new Skills. He heard that the Ethics Committee allowed Applications for assistants. At first John was skeptical since he never thought that an assistant job would help but after further Consideration he thought he should apply since he had plenty of experience on his shoulder due to his Ambassador Position. He thought that this would help him Further in enforcing the Code Of Ethics he was already enforcing as an ambassador and not only that but he would get a wide range of Skills and experience since he will be working closely with the Ethics Committee. He was promptly accepted and John fulfilled his duties as an assistant to the dot. But he missed the Department of Internal Affairs more than anything since its where he came from and gave him all the experience and skills he used to reach his current position but like always he itched for more he saw that he could as a matter of fact apply for the role of Director Of Internal Affairs. Knowing this Daxton rushed to his office and worked on writing up his application and submitted it he now awaits for any sort of reply whether it means its approved or denied is unknown......

Last edited:

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Support
Active
Lots of Ambassador/ECA experience
Well made app (He got the
carrot app)
He's been going for it for awhile now
Very chill person who easily eases tension

Likes skibidi (joke)

Daxton has been an Ambassador forever, and he's an ECA, he's the perfect fit. Back to what I always say: IA needs someone to be lenient and on the relaxed side to help rid the stigma IA has for being strict and no fun. Daxton is goofy, and he knows when to not be goofy. He has achieved the perfect blend of being professional and funny at the same time (except on GOC, he always goofy.. jk).

I'd love to see Daxton get the job. He's a joy to work with, been an ambassador before I even was an agent, and always has plans/ideas for IA.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Daxton's DoIA Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director of Internal Affairs, the Committee agrees that you're not yet suited to become a DoIA, please get in contact with me for further information.
123321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.